New Chloes at Aloha Rag

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Aloha Rag just got in a new shipment of Chloe's. They have the med paddy in orange and the mini in black, plus lots of the other styles too.

Happy Shopping!

I was a bit worried that the mousse color wouldn't work, but it's terrific!

Although I am still looking for the classic tan and blanc :smile:

Plus a rouge for special days!

Lola24 said:
Love the orange paddy!!! I keep thinking it's not the bag for me but it is sooo pretty.....

hmwe46 said:
I was a bit worried that the mousse color wouldn't work, but it's terrific!

Although I am still looking for the classic tan and blanc :smile:

Plus a rouge for special days!

I am looking for rouge and whiskey. Let me know if you come across those colors, and I will look out for you.

Wow, are we sure that "orange" paddington isn't just the whiskey? Perhaps they misnamed it? The color is sooooo close to whiskey? It may look a tad darker than whiskey but whiskey can sometimes photographs differently (sometimes light, sometimes dark).

Hmmmm....I'm still not convinced that they just didn't have the name wrong. Take a look at a photo of this whiskey paddington #1 and Aloharag's "orange" which is photo #2. Both look almost identical.

Whiskey can be photographed differently, so I added photo #3 to show how different the color can look under different lighting/camera, etc.

I could be wrong though....fellow Chloe ladies, what do you think?

Photo #1 Credit : Murakasi
Photo #2 Credit: Aloharag

Attachments

• whiskey.jpg
    whiskey.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 6asa02padmorga.jpg
    6asa02padmorga.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 40
  • whiskey1.jpg
    whiskey1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 38
I would have to say that that is indeed orange. I was in NM today and saw this exact bag. It looks pretty much like it does in the photo when you see it IRL, maybe a little more orangey in person. It does have an orange look to it, just not an icky orange. (More like an Hermes potiron??)

BTW, does anyone know if the cream/flesh is the same as the blanc or if its a different color???

I'm on vacation in SoCal right now and went to South Coast Plaza today in Costa Mesa and saw some new paddies at Nordstroms there. I saw some "orangey" paddies and a wallet in the same color but it was not whiskey. I would describe it as a very intense coral color... I think this is the new "orange" (or whatever the official name is for this color) for Fall 2006? I didn't think to take pics though. If anyone is interested, there are TONS of Chloes there: paddingtons, silverados, ediths, the other styles... I'm not up to speed on the new colors and styles anymore.

This new orange was very coral: red/orange
Whiskey is orange/brown.

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure since websites tend to rename bags. I don't think they are producing the whiskeys for fall '06. When I asked my SA she told me that they weren't on the "order" list. I guess the ones we see online are returns? :shrugs:

It's kinda a shame when they don't reproduce the colours. I would love to see '06 Craies.