New Chanel Sunnies!!!

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I have been looking for the perfect Chanel sunnies....I liked the Chanel 5076, but they were a bit big for my face, I went into an optometrists office in the mall and found a pair I liked. I liked that it was wrap and that it was more circular (like bug eyes) than square. Unfortunately, since I'm such a klutz, I've already scratched the case!

I bought these so I can wear it in Vegas - I'm leaving tomorrow and going shopping at the Wynn, Bellagio and Caesars Forum :smile: I can't wait to go to the Chanel and LV boutiques!

Sorry for the terrible pictures, I'm the worst photographer!

Attachments

• Chanel Closeup 1 (600 x 450).jpg
    Chanel Closeup 1 (600 x 450).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Chanel Side (600 x 450).jpg
    Chanel Side (600 x 450).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Chanel with case (600 x 450).jpg
    Chanel with case (600 x 450).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 79
honu said:
I have been looking for the perfect Chanel sunnies....I liked the Chanel 5076, but they were a bit big for my face, I went into an optometrists office in the mall and found a pair I liked. I liked that it was wrap and that it was more circular (like bug eyes) than square. Unfortunately, since I'm such a klutz, I've already scratched the case!

I bought these so I can wear it in Vegas - I'm leaving tomorrow and going shopping at the Wynn, Bellagio and Caesars Forum :smile: I can't wait to go to the Chanel and LV boutiques!

Sorry for the terrible pictures, I'm the worst photographer!

Are there different from the 5076? I have been dying for a pair of those but the 5076 doesn't fit my face!!! Can you tell me what's the style # of yours?

honu said:
I I went into an optometrists office in the mall and found a pair I liked.

Congrats Honu, glad you found a pair. Do you mind me asking who is your optometrists. I need to break down and get my eyes checked and if I do need glasses (which I think I do) I want Chanel frames. I have been to a few eye places in the mall that sell alot of designer frames, but not Chanels.

Thanks

Michele: I got the sunglasses at my local mall in San Mateo, CA. I had to go back there today because I was looking at the inside of the temples and the "Made in Italy" words were faded! I only had it for one day! So I took it back and they gave me a new one.

The name of the place is called Optical Illusions and their number is 650.341.8080.

HTH!