New Chamois Edith!!

KathyD said:
Ordered a brown Edith from NM online today. I guess it was the only one because I looked later & they didn't have another. lol. I will send a pic when it arrives.

Kathy, my brown Edith is arriving tomorrow from NM online. I hope we love this bag! Once I'm home with coffee in hand tomorrow morning, I'm not leaving the house until the Fedex truck arrives!! Will post pics too.:biggrin: I have been waiting to see Edith IRL for such a long time. Congrats on scoring the last one!

cougess said:
I saw a chamois edith at NM yesterday (being boxed and sent out) and it was gorgeous - much nicer and softer than the whiskey I returned.

Hmm...maybe I should return my whiskey and go for a chamois. IF I can still find one. Do you think it will darken with age? I was hoping for a rich tan color, and it seems a bit more "fleshy" than I had expected...but I LOVE IT!

ET - I got my chamois and hoping to receive my whiskey on Tuesday. I told myself that I would keep only one. :shame: There is a Chanel Ligne Cambon Tote that has my name on it running around somewhere.

BalenciagaLove said:
ET - I got my chamois and hoping to receive my whiskey on Tuesday. I told myself that I would keep only one. :shame: There is a Chanel Ligne Cambon Tote that has my name on it running around somewhere.

Does this mean that you MIGHT have a chamois to part with on Wednesday??? If so, PM me...I am definitely interested! Do we have pics of your chamois floating around here somewhere?