New Brangelina Photos

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
597020843d.jpg

She looks great. Her baby weight seems to be gone. I think that they are the understated version of David and Victoria Beckham.

8ab71036ae.jpg

I still am bitter about them... I don't know why actually I do, I'm really not a big fan of hers... haha. But they do look good :smile:

I just knew that baby weight would melt RIGHT off! (I hate her for that, hehe)

I agree that they are the laid-back, more "natural" (and WAY better looking) version of DB and VB....no fake nips or orange tans here!!!

Megs said:
I still am bitter about them... I don't know why actually I do, I'm really not a big fan of hers... haha. But they do look good :smile:

I agree - they should start a countdown for this relationship lasting as they have for Suri Cruise sightings. She doesn't have the best track record and he seems like a complete boob.

Some women have higher metabolism (especially those who have never gone on crash dieting -- really ruin body's metabolism) than others. My best friend's figure is the same as pre-pregnancy days not long after giving birth. Lack of sleep and breast feeding certainly play big parts.

As for their previously failed marriages, I strongly believe that not everyone can find the perfect person the first time around. Some don't end up finding the one after N number of attempts with other people. AJ certainly changed a lot over the past few years, she realized that she could no longer be self-centered/self-destructed after having a child (ie Maddox).

Many members think that Vince V is a better catch than BP, but they seem completely different guys. According to tabloids, VV is the type of guy who doesn't have a care in the world. He's able to have lots of fun via drinking/gambling while BP's just ready to settle down & have kids; JA's good friend Courtney Cox said in a recent interview (Marie Claire I think) that she could only comment on VV & JA having fun or a great time (i don't remember exactly what she said). If I were to choose someone to settle down with, he certainly won't be a 40-year old guy who's still into partying scene day & night -- call me old-fashion. =) Hey, if VV & JA are happy with that, let them be. Whatever rock their boats. LOL. =)

As for JA: She admits to doing pots & doesn't see anything wrong with that, she & Courtney Cox dated the same guy (at different times of course), how come she's never judged?

Ladies, life is too short to be bitter. =) Plus, we don't know any of them anyways. Cheers. =)