New Black Neo Cabby. What do you think?

congrats! i have one of these too and it is such a fabulous bag, perfect! i cant stop wearing mine, i feel bad because i have been neglecting my other bags. It looks great on you!

Congrat to your new baby, I love my bk neo cabby when I got the bag I think the price is too much but now I won't regret at all. The bag is so practical, easy to get it and out, fit the shoulder well, low maintenance and can dress up and down. I'm so in love with the bag right now :heart:

Well, my new bag has arrived and I'm thrilled to bits with it. I've been wearing Bbags for ages and this new LV is a real change for me, but I'm not disappointed. It takes on the slouchy, casual look with jeans as seen in the pics., but it also dresses up really well with a smart outfit. Thanks LV fans for your advice, recommending I buy one.
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!:tup:

Hi everyone! I just got my neo cabby mm....where do i find the control number?

Hi, craymu

A warm welcome to tPF. I've hunted high and low and I just can't find a control number. I've also checked the papers which came with it and nothing. I bought mine from Harrods, so an authorised retailer, but perhaps this bag just doesn't have a number. Let's hope some other owners will respond.