New Birkin 2006

Welcome LSE! Glad you found us here! You'll have so much fun!

Looks like you like the neutrals (as I do). Maybe go for a potiron or a dark brown. Those would be my choices! :o)

Thank you for the feedback....almost more confused than ever....too bad we don't have rent a bag.
By the way, Megs.....I also have the same Spy Bag you have..I try not to limit my obsession. The truth is...where I live the "It" bag is important....and I don't always have Hermes money.
I love Judith Leiber also...but, that is another story.

Got those two bags overseas. I have never seen the Market here.
Anyway...still deciding what to do...I guess that is backward...and should find out what is available!

i just held a blue jean kelly at the hermes store in LV, and another blue jean (?bolide-looks lie the LV alma?) at the beverly hills hermes. both were stunning!!!!!!!! but since my DHH just told me he paid a builder to put in a new patio... i couldn't do it. :sad:(

i'd go for that color though- it is really a neutral blue.

Welcome LSE!!! This place is seriously addictive-and the ladies are so incredibly nice and knowledgable!~ I hope you love it here as much as we do!

As for your next birkin, (great collection by the way) go for something bold and fabulous! I would go for either fuschia (fuschia ostrich would be my first choice or fuschia chevre) or Blue Jean. Or another color is chocolate! You really can't go wrong with any color! Not much help was I! he he he!!! Have fun, and let us know what you decide!

I love your input...this is so dangerous. Anyway...plan to call sales associate today and see whats up.
Forgot am going to Beverly Hills Saturday and could look...however, I have no pull there...so they definitely "are not going in the back"
By the way...did another thread on thoughts of shoulder B., anybody who didn't write...please write about it here.
Thanks