New bags are in at NM in Short Hills.

Did NM buy the Part Time, RH in Plomb? Also, what is NM calling the Plomb color? This is important for communication w/SA's, so I would appreciate someone finding this out for me. :sos:

He just called not 5 minutes ago. They must have come in this morning. Whatcha getting? I want a Mastic Twiggy I think. Not in yet though....:crybaby:
I just called him and he said they have the Tomato, OB, Mastic, and Black with GH so far. I asked him to check on the Olive Green and Cinammon for me. I am still debating and not sure. :confused1:Don't worry you will get your Twiggy. Barney's NY called me this morning too and they got the Fall collection too.:yahoo:

God, NM Scottsdale SUCKS! I was there yesterday and NOT one SA had any clue when the new bags would be in. They dont know the new colors or anything. They didnt even know about the silver hw!

Theres nothing worse than a clueless SA.

God, NM Scottsdale SUCKS! I was there yesterday and NOT one SA had any clue when the new bags would be in. They dont know the new colors or anything. They didnt even know about the silver hw!

Theres nothing worse than a clueless SA.

At the very least, they should have a lookbook for the F/W season with the colors NM will get with the estimated arrival dates and quantity ordered. I have seen this book other places, so I know it exists.