New 15% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping at Pulsestl

Not entirely related, but I went to a store here today, and discovered that their adios canguros are only $70. In Canada.

It's weird and creepy! They should be jacked up to $140 or something!

Hello ALL!! This is my first ever post on tPF! I have many friends who belong, but I just decided to join today because I am seriously addicted to Tokidoki!
I am in Canada but I will be calling Pulse tomorrow and see what they can do for me!
I have been mulling it over, and I think I want the Buon Viaggio in Pirata!
Anyone have advice on this purchase?
I also was thinking of getting a Bocce in Paradiso for my 10 year old. It seems rather small, but she is only 10 after all! lol

Hi sparklemint!

I'm in Toronto, where are you? I wouldn't order from an American site...you're going to be in pain when it goes through customs. You'll pay about an extra $80 on it. Probably more.

I got screwed on a canguro I ordered, so I know VERY well how much it sucks.

Hi Bubbles!!
I am a huge collector of LV, but recently fell for Tokidoki.
I am in Ottawa!
I guess the US stores use UPS or other third party shipping which is why we get hit so hard by customs?!
Have you found it to be ok when buying off eBay? Or is their mail order Tokidoki here in Canada? If you have a link that would be great!
Thanks for the advice!!! :yes:

I haven't gotten any toki off of eBay...you'd be better off just for the $$$ buying it there, but be SUPER careful. There are a lot of really good fakes, and really assy sellers out there now.

As for buying in Canada...that's pretty hard too.

taschen There's these guys, that I think would ship to you...but I'm not even sure if they have anything much. The Yonge street location might, I haven't checked them out lately. Oh yeah, I know there's *a* paradiso at the Cumberland Terrace store.

VoltageLand.com, A world of stuff you really want Apparently these guys have pirata, but not online. So presumably they'd ship to you.

Otherwise, I don't know if anyone else here would ship....does Ottawa have a store called the Boathouse, by any chance?

Not entirely related, but I went to a store here today, and discovered that their adios canguros are only $70. In Canada.

It's weird and creepy! They should be jacked up to $140 or something!
I guess I'm an idiot and don't have a clue about some things... but is that a better deal than US? What's the exchange rate?

I hear you about the assy sellers. I have dealt with a few in my time!
So, where do you buy your Toki from?
Two out of three I paid a lot on. Generally if you're buying in Canada you're paying more to begin with; bought my first one here for a lot.

For my new one, I have a friend in the US, so I shipped it to her. So that one was practically a huge deal relatively speaking. :smile:

There's a store in Toronto, though, that has really good prices on pirata and adios. I have no idea how, but they're the same prices as in the US, or less in one case.

I guess I'm an idiot and don't have a clue about some things... but is that a better deal than US? What's the exchange rate?
Way better. The adios canguros are up for $108 on Lesportsac's website. Our dollar is about $0.85 US right now.

It's an excellent deal! Although of course we have tons of tax on top of that (14%). Still, it's weird. I'm used to things being crazy expensive compared to the US...

A pair of Uggs? $220 here, vs. $140 US. Nine West shoes? $125 vs. $70. Etc etc. This is why I REALLY :heart: NY.

Way better. The adios canguros are up for $108 on Lesportsac's website. Our dollar is about $0.85 US right now.

It's an excellent deal! Although of course we have tons of tax on top of that (14%).
So it's like $60 US? That's a wicked good deal!
At least you have universal health care right? :P
Our tax here (rhode island) is 7% but there isn't any tax on clothing because it's a "necessity" no matter what kind of clothing it is. Isn't that crazy?