NEVER let the one you love go.....

This is just such a good karma situation - I mean you helped a young girl have a great bag to be proud of , and I hope she loves that bag for a long time and treasures it. Is it her first Coach or does she have others?

And then, with how nervous you were after it was gone...how touching that your DH took you to get one, I was nervous while reading your story too! I am glad you have a new chocolate ergo to get acquainted with!!!

This is just such a good karma situation - I mean you helped a young girl have a great bag to be proud of , and I hope she loves that bag for a long time and treasures it. Is it her first Coach or does she have others?

And then, with how nervous you were after it was gone...how touching that your DH took you to get one, I was nervous while reading your story too! I am glad you have a new chocolate ergo to get acquainted with!!!
This is her SECOND Coach, but first chocolate siggy!!!! She was just sooooooooo EXCITED and having a steady boyfriend and all and wearing that gorgeous dress last night which REALLY matched the ergo, etc...I was REALLY happy for her, but SAD for ME at the same time!!!! I hope it REALLY IS good karma b/c I could use some good luck here for a change!!!! :yes:

Invite your neighbor's Daughter over weekly, until Valentines' Day, so you can fondle her new bag. Maybe the Daughter will let you pose in the mirror with her, too!

The next time you get the urge to sell, have your DH keep the bag at his work (if possible) to see if you miss having her around!

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!:sweatdrop:

Yup.. the main thing is you got your lovely Ergo back :yahoo:Please don't do that again... what if they run out of stock? :sweatdrop:
That is the main thing that was running thru my mind AFTER she left w/ my bag, and seeing some girls post that JAX was OUT of chocolate signature ergo hobos!!! I was in absolute tears!!!!!!!! I will NEVER do that again......this one's MINE...when I get her!!!