Netflix - What are you watching?

Agree.. but the Purple Noon with Alain Delon & Romy Schneider is hard to beat as this was the original
movie that The Talented Mr. Ripley was based on
I must try to find the original version of it. Wow, I had forgotten about Alain Delon, I used to think he was a great actor. I just googled him and it looks like he's in poor health, and more... :sad:

I must try to find the original version of it. Wow, I had forgotten about Alain Delon, I used to think he was a great actor. I just googled him and it looks like he's in poor health, and more... :sad:
Him and his kids are involved in the hot mess express.
Alain was always messy, check what happened to his illegitimate son.

Reactions: Chanbal
Him and his kids are involved in the hot mess express.
Alain was always messy, check what happened to his illegitimate son.
I did, thank you! I had no idea. Such a sad story. I hope Ari's children continue to try to prove that they are Alain's grandchildren and get some of his many millions. I won't expand here because there is no need for the post to be considered as off-topic.

I can't wait to see Alain Delon as Tom Ripley, the role seems to fit him like a glove.

• Insightful
Reactions: limom
I did, thank you! I had no idea. Such a sad story. I hope Ari's children continue to try to prove that they are Alain's grandchildren and get some of his many millions. I won't expand here because there is no need for the post to be considered as off-topic.

I can't wait to see Alain Delon as Tom Ripley, the role seems to fit him like a glove.
One of his best early movie is La piscine. Highly recommend and easier to stream than Purple Noon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chanbal