Nerd Lacquer Chat, Pictures, Swatches, and well...... normal TPF stuff.

Finally used Shiny! It was the hardest to apply NL ever. Not even kidding. It was kinda.. thick? IDK. But it's pretty as hades so all is forgiven!

6B2337FB-5E56-4C0E-BF44-73372AC47FAA-1545-0000013F09F51DF2.jpg

C R Y I N G G G G G. It's so pretty. ;__; (why are you still in my to-hunt list whyyyyy lol)

I was supposed to do a Nerd mani last week, but ended up feeling guilty about using one at the last second. XD I've then spent these last few days getting myself all sad that Amanda's still MIA and even more sadder at the missed swapping opportunities for Nerds (they end up becoming silent auctions or I stop hearing from the other party....). I realized I'm being a real dummy about them, and that instead of being sad, I should be happily enjoying the Nerds I do have the pleasure of being called mine. So I went and painted my nails with one of my top lems in ever that the most wonderful person gifted me:

20120817-IMG_6758.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

I don't think you can tell much from the picture that the index finger is darker; I got my Elevations today and thought Torres del Paine would look great as a base:

20120817-IMG_6759.jpg

But nope, lol. Torres del Paine dried darker and Purely Logical was lighter because of all the shimmer. :lol: Still pretty, though! :biggrin: Definitely trying something lighter next time.

LOOOOOOVE your swatches!!! AND THAT DON'T BLINK FREEHAND MANI OMG. An image of an angel is an angel!!!!!!!! Gurl, stay safe!! ;)

Hahahha!!! Thank you so much!! : D I'm really glad you like them! : D

I was supposed to do a Nerd mani last week, but ended up feeling guilty about using one at the last second. XD I've then spent these last few days getting myself all sad that Amanda's still MIA and even more sadder at the missed swapping opportunities for Nerds (they end up becoming silent auctions or I stop hearing from the other party....). I realized I'm being a real dummy about them, and that instead of being sad, I should be happily enjoying the Nerds I do have the pleasure of being called mine. So I went and painted my nails with one of my top lems in ever that the most wonderful person gifted me:

20120817-IMG_6758.jpg

I don't think you can tell much from the picture that the index finger is darker; I got my Elevations today and thought Torres del Paine would look great as a base:

20120817-IMG_6759.jpg

But nope, lol. Torres del Paine dried darker and Purely Logical was lighter because of all the shimmer. :lol: Still pretty, though! :biggrin: Definitely trying something lighter next time.

That is sooooo pretty!!! :biggrin:

C R Y I N G G G G G. It's so pretty. ;__; (why are you still in my to-hunt list whyyyyy lol)

Ugh, I KNOW!!! I wanted to order that one so bad!!!! :'(

Keng said:

Girl! Enjoy those babies! They were made to be worn not to be oept unused... Just dont use them every day ;)

20120817-IMG_6758.jpg

20120817-IMG_6759.jpg

And taking my own advice.... My new mani...

*hyperventilates*
Ohhh, my NL lemmings! Enjoy them, you lucky girls!

Hahahha!!! Thank you so much!! :biggrin: I'm really glad you like them! :biggrin:

That is sooooo pretty!!! :biggrin:

Ugh, I KNOW!!! I wanted to order that one so bad!!!! :'(

You def did such an astounding job!! All the awards to you!!! :woohoo:

Thanks! :biggrin: And agreeeeeed!!! So sad to not have the rest of the Firefly polishes. :sad:

Girl! Enjoy those babies! They were made to be worn not to be oept unused... Just dont use them every day ;)

I know, I know!! I'm slowly learning!!!! Hahahaha. :biggrin:

And taking my own advice.... My new mani...

Too funny, this was totally what I was supposed to put on last week!! :lol: Looove HB, it looks great on you yay!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*hyperventilates*
Ohhh, my NL lemmings! Enjoy them, you lucky girls!

:heart:

20120817-IMG_6758.jpg

20120817-IMG_6759.jpg

:love: GORGE! That's one that has definitely moved from "a mini is fine" to "HOMG NEED FULL SIIIIIIZZZZE" It's the perfect bright green!

Keng said:

I feel the same way about my Nerds sometimes!
This is lovely, I don't even remember seeing this one before, so pretty! :biggrin:

I feel the same way about my Nerds sometimes!
This is lovely, I don't even remember seeing this one before, so pretty! :biggrin:

Let's all enjoy them to the fullest!! Use them every other day (not every day b/c CedricD said not to haha)!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I do that sometimes. My tin is on my desk so I do sometimes just open it and look at their loveliness.

Oh yeahhh, you got the mini library!!! Loved that tin. And yeah, the minis are so adorbs. :heart: