Need TPFer Opinions on this Red Paddy!

Hi, that was my first paddy, and my first Red bag. I was always a brown or black fan. It is a gorgeous color, looks amazing with jeans, and probably will be great for fall with all of the grays and blacks. I just don't wear it much since I got my Blanc paddy! She's waiting in her dustbag patiently while I get more BBags!!!!:rolleyes:

Copyof2007_06082007May0014.jpg

In my pic above, you can see my red Paddy next to a red Edith satchel I returned. As much as I wanted, I couldn't keep both reds! But if you can afford two red bags - then get the Paddy and the Chanel!

the color is so rich and gorgeous and of course, the paddy is iconic! it's beautiful but i've heard that it's heavy and the lock is cumbersome. maybe do some research on paddies on tpf and see if you wont be able to stand the problems people cite.

if you're looking for another red bag option, i really like the louis vuitton epi speedy 25 in red leather.

Hi there - lovely color - I have the same one.

That's a good deal, but make sure you will get a lot of use out of something so highly priced.

A red bag is hard to use every day - but if you are a rotating bag person (changed depending on outfit) - then thumbs up!

I'm late to the party as usual :rolleyes:

But I was going to say that I have also had this red and couldn't quite *love* it :shrugs:

I also had the Tomato and was HEAD OVER HEELS for it!!!

Also, try though I might, I couldn't make it fit in my wardrobe :crybaby:

Congrats- I honestly think Tomato is about as close to the perfect red as you can get :tup:

hey gyrl - thanks for posting this pic! I ended up getting a Balenciaga tomato city. Still love that paddy too though...