Need suggestion for a key holder/wallet thingy please

1. Hi guys. I've been using a Coach Mini Skinny forever now (

I want to try something new, although I'm not sure what is out there. I love the fact that the mini skinny holds cards, since I put all my grocery cards in there, plus sometimes I will stash some cash.

Any other ideas or recommendations?

Thank you!
  2. check out a louis mono clé
  3. Marc by Marc Jacobs has a lot of little clutch-y things out this season. I found the best selection on Zappos (just went to Brands-->MbyMJ). They are a little more expensive that most of the Coach wristlets, but they are really cute.

I personally use a Hobo Lauren for my keys/phone/cash/cards/etc. but that is more of a large wallet (I think they have that on Zappos to). But I switched from a coach framed wristlet to it.

Have fun looking!
  4. Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, and Dooney all have similar products, but the prices vary widely. It suppose it depends on how much you're willing to spend.
  5. Wow those M by MJ ones on Zappos are super cute. I think I want one of the tinted denim ones more than I want a Coach black signature one! But yes a little more expensive...think I'll get one for my MJ loving friend though.
  6. Thanks for the suggestions! I will have to check out M bj MJ. They do look adorable. I don't want anything too big or heavy though.

Thanks again!
  7. Passerby! Hello my friend!!! Thank you and everyone else for the suggestions.

I went to the mall on the quest to find the perfect key ring. I saw a few by M by MJ. Couldn't find anything that was what I wanted.

Went to the Cole Haan store. They had a very cute one but only had it in black and I wanted a more vibrant color. Went to a few other stores, Coach, Fendi, nada.

Went to Longchamp and found it!!!!

I got the HOT PINK!! I LOVE IT!!!! It was their last one and she had to search to find it. It is so freaking cute. I am so happy :wlae:

It was $78.

Thanks again for all your help!
  8. Oh shoot, the link doesn't work. Let me try to find another:

Mine is the much smaller size, but the shape is the same. All my cards and spare money fit in it perfectly.