Need Opinions on this Bag!

Dana in CA

Jan 4, 2007
Ok, thanks to those who posted to me about my concerns re: the bronze baby cabas. It's too much money to spend for a bag that I'm not crazy about. I did walk around the house in it and unfortunately I don't think I will keep it.

So now I'm looking for a more appropriate bag. I really like shoulder totes that are more streamlined and not bulky at all. I don't need/want a large bag. What do you think of the Silver Coin Tote Bag? I don't know if that's the offical name but I've included a picture of one I saw on ebay in White Caviar. Does anyone have this bag? Is it a shoulder tote? The handle looks long enough to carry it on the shoulder. Also, what do these sell for at Chanel and are they available or sold out?

Attachments

• tote.jpg
    tote.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 53
I have the white and the black medallion totes w/silver hardware. I adore these bags. It's very comfortable on my shoulder, but I have heard from other Pfers that it's uncomfortable to wear on their shoulders. I have no problems and let me tell you this bag is indestructible. I really abuse my black one and it's still pristine. I would say this is my go-to bag.

I like that bag a lot, it's a classic style, not trendy and something you'll use forever. I don't own one, but I always love the way they look. I've held one (in store) and it was very comfortable.

oh thanks so much ladies!!!! if anyone has a modeling pic of them wearing it on their shoulder, i would love to see it. after my last purse buying debacle, i really want to be sure this bag is not too big or bulky. and unfortunately i don't live near a boutique or dept store that sells chanel.

It fits comfortably on a thin gals shoulder. I'm a 6 and it was too snug to wear w/ a jacket :sad:
It's a little hard for me to get into as well, I prefer the Petit Shopping Tote.