Need Ollie info

Im not sure at all why i got the bag so cheaply from LVR. Maybe they did a final discount as it was the last black one. I dont know and i dont care really. All i know is Ollie is super sexy and its a dream come true to get the bag at a good price.
As for the tracking number. Well i got an email from LVR 2 hours after the bag was collected with the tracking number and a link to Fedex to follow it.
By the time i got up it had left rome, been to paris, then onto stanstead london and had left there and been to maidstone. Then the message popped up it was on route for delivery with me by PM. Thing is it got to me early that morning AM. Less than 16 hours from leaving the store to getting to my door.
The best service i have ever had and i will be buying from them again. Ive already shown hubby 2 of the Chloes i want for christmas so he had better work hard :yahoo:and raise the money,lol!

My LVR bag certainly came to the UK like the wind! I am watching their site carefully now. However I have been given the Gypsy's warning that he will have me committed if he sees any more bags. I may have to knock it on the head for a while. So sad!

I know what you are going through. I cant buy anymore bags till i get back off my holiday. Im taking my eldest daughter to tenerife for a week as she needs a break after her exams. Thing is ive had 3 holidays this year and bought 4 bags so id better calm down before i get taken away by then men in white coats,lol.

What bag did you get from LVR? I love it when i see the girls here treating themself to nice bags especially if they are chloe one. Ive got my eye on the patent bay they have on the site but will wait till i get back and then check to see if its been reduced.

Im not sure at all why i got the bag so cheaply from LVR. Maybe they did a final discount as it was the last black one. I dont know and i dont care really. All i know is Ollie is super sexy and its a dream come true to get the bag at a good price.
As for the tracking number. Well i got an email from LVR 2 hours after the bag was collected with the tracking number and a link to Fedex to follow it.
By the time i got up it had left rome, been to paris, then onto stanstead london and had left there and been to maidstone. Then the message popped up it was on route for delivery with me by PM. Thing is it got to me early that morning AM. Less than 16 hours from leaving the store to getting to my door.
The best service i have ever had and i will be buying from them again. Ive already shown hubby 2 of the Chloes i want for christmas so he had better work hard :yahoo:and raise the money,lol!

Aha - you are right. I suddenly found a large brown Ollie on LVR for 70% off just as you said. It isn't listed under Collections - it is in the Outlets section. There is a small black one too. Bought the big one of course and hope that it is as desirable as you claim.