Need help with JIMMY CHOO stiletto boots--post your quick review here please?

Oh, I love my Choo boots. I have the Daisy as well as 3 other tall pairs of Choo boots. They do fit snug in the calf, but have worked out OK for me. I just love the quality and quiet sexiness of this designer.:choochoo::choochoo:

Oh dear, I can't believe I'm telling you this...I have both the size 38.0 Peony and the 38.5 right now in my house! I couldn't figure out which size was right for me, and the SA--understandably--could only suggest I go with the one that fits better.

I'm regularly a 7.5 in stiletto sandals (eg Stuart Weitzman), and 7.5-8.0 in flats (eg 7.5 in Delmans, 8.0 in SW). The Peony 38.0s fit fine, except my pinky toe feels slightly squished. The 38.5s fit fine, too, except my foot slides a bit when I walk.

Can you please advise? :smile:

^ Likewise! :smile:

I just called Jimmy Choo in Beverly Hills, and the SA was so kind when I explained the situation with my calves + Peony. She laughed with me and revealed the shaft is too slim for most people initially (including her). A good cobbler can stretch them to fit me perfectly. It reminded me of those sitting-in-the-tub/shrink-to-fit jeans, but in the reverse sense?

Thanks for asking about that! Makes me feel better. :yes:

Thanks for asking about that! Makes me feel better. :yes:

Of course!

I can't tell you how weird my experience with the Nordstrom shoe guy was:

Me, as I'm trying them on, slightly embarrassed: "The calf is too small, I'll take it to a cobbler's."
Him, kneeling down: "Let me see how much room you have...." *zzzzip...zi...zip...YANK*
Me: "@(*&! It feels like my flesh is caught in the zipper teeth"
Him: "No, it's definitely good. You're fine."

P.S. Again, thanks much for your input, everyone! I really, really, really hope I won't be writing a sad review in a couple months about these shoes.

Oh dear, I can't believe I'm telling you this...I have both the size 38.0 Peony and the 38.5 right now in my house! I couldn't figure out which size was right for me, and the SA--understandably--could only suggest I go with the one that fits better.

I'm regularly a 7.5 in stiletto sandals (eg Stuart Weitzman), and 7.5-8.0 in flats (eg 7.5 in Delmans, 8.0 in SW). The Peony 38.0s fit fine, except my pinky toe feels slightly squished. The 38.5s fit fine, too, except my foot slides a bit when I walk.

Can you please advise? :smile:

You can also try getting the dr. scholls gel insoles(they make ones specifically for high heels/boots). I bought my boots half a size bigger than i normally wear in choos and I put the gel insoles and they are super comfy now and my feet don't slide.

i think we are the exact same sizes in shoes and i was having the exact same problem as you a while ago trying to decide between 38 or 38.5 I would say 38.5 is much better because the pinky toe would hurt to the point you can't walk. so i would definitely go with 38.5-peony definitely run small.

HTH! good choice on the boots BTW~!

My feet are funny. I went to Saks today to get fitted by someone other than that Nordstrom's guy. What I thought was the Peony 38.0s fit nicely--but then the SA told me they were 37.5! :shrugs: So I'll stick with the 38.0s, especially since the SA said the boots will stretch up to one size due to the leather, including the pinky toe area. :smile:

i can testify to chanel and prada boots too

I have the DAISY boots..and Im VERY DISAPPOINTED in them
Within TWO wearings...the tip of the toe started peeling off leather.They looked old and used after 3 wearings.I much prefer CHANEL and Prada boots over Choo boots.I wont be buying CHOO boots again.I do adore their heels though

I find JC boots both comfortable and worth the money. Love them - this is my second winter with the tall one you posted and I'm very happy. The foot part fits TTS for me but the calf is meant for slim calves... they just fit my calves when I first got them, and I sized up 1/2 a size for that reason. In their short boots, I can wear my usual size.