Need help deciding

?

First of baby Paddy??

1. Balenciaga First in Marron

2. Chloe Baby Paddington in Chocolate

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok well I'm pretty ticked off at myself for missing out on the 50% off Paddingtons at NAP. I really wanted the tabacco. So now I need to decided because it looks like I'm gonna pay retail either the Balenciaga first in Marron or Baby Paddy in Chocolate. Which one will I be the least likley to tire of, and which won't go out of style?

2. First, OMG, who is that CUTE, CUTE baby????????? :love:

Second, why don't you try to wait and see if more great sales come along in December? You don't want to be kicking yourself a second time if the paddy goes on sale in just over a month...

Third, if you must buy it now, I vote for the Balenciaga First...to me it's more classic...but that's just me!

Good luck!!!!!!! :yes:

3. Thanks! She is my daughter:smile: , in her koala bear costume for halloween. I know I should wait, but I am feeling impatient right now. I was thinking that the First might become more of a classic, But do they really go on sale? I was going to order from Aloharag, so no tax or shipping charges.

4. I would vote for the first.

I agree with sharbear if its an impulse purchase I would wait for which every bag I really want!