Need help deciding on color of Weekender.....please........

Thanks everyone for helping me decide on what color to go with. I think I was having trouble because I love colorful bags but the WE and a bright color would be too much for me......I just wouldn't be comfortable with it personally. And as for black and ink, they would look great in a WE but would be very similar to my Anthra Work.....which is dark and neutral.

So, I've decided to go with the Courier as a carry-on bag either in Ink or French Blue.........the dilemma continues.......

Ok cracker... -- just wanted to vote for the INK WE .... but now I'd say go for the 'Courier in French Blue' :yes: ;)

Thanks everyone for helping me decide on what color to go with. I think I was having trouble because I love colorful bags but the WE and a bright color would be too much for me......I just wouldn't be comfortable with it personally. And as for black and ink, they would look great in a WE but would be very similar to my Anthra Work.....which is dark and neutral.

So, I've decided to go with the Courier as a carry-on bag either in Ink or French Blue.........the dilemma continues.......

Now you're confusing me...you changed the style! ;) I think the Courier makes MUCH more sense if you want it as a carry-on bag. I tried to do plane travel with a weekender once and it was NOT a fun experience.

As to which color - the Courier is huge as well, and I think you would probably like Ink better in the long run. French Blue might be "too much" in the same way it would be "too much" on a Weekender.

Now you're confusing me...you changed the style! ;) I think the Courier makes MUCH more sense if you want it as a carry-on bag. I tried to do plane travel with a weekender once and it was NOT a fun experience.

As to which color - the Courier is huge as well, and I think you would probably like Ink better in the long run. French Blue might be "too much" in the same way it would be "too much" on a Weekender.

Thanks for your input........I've been going over this again and again and I've decided between either INK or ANTHRACITE. I love FB but I agree with you on the size. Things would be so much easier if I could see all these bags in person. The dilemmas of a Bbag girl! :shrugs: