Need help choosing an agenda...

go for the framboise agenda! I have one, and I looooooooove the color...and I don't think color transfer is as much a problem with framboise, since its darker than perle or noisette...I think Lola I think it was has one that she uses as a wallet and totally doesn't baby it, but its still fine

:yes: Ditto! I have the vernis framboise too, and love it to death!:love:

Yep, the little zipper pouch is from Filofax, and I got my 2007 refills and the coolest little insert of Postit notes! They also make note paper in like 5-6 different colors!

Excellent! I can't wait to customise it with all the accessories from Filofax! LOL. Gosh I'm horrible! I'm thinking about inserts when I haven't even decided on an agenda! :roflmfao:

Excellent! I can't wait to customise it with all the accessories from Filofax! LOL. Gosh I'm horrible! I'm thinking about inserts when I haven't even decided on an agenda! :roflmfao:

I know. There's a stationary shop downtown here, and I spent like an hour just going threough all the inserts. There are a few more I feel the need for, including separators that you customize yourself, and the birthday inserts! EEE! I thought I was the only agenda nerd until I showed my mom, who rawks a Coch agenda te same size, and she loved playing with all the new inserts, too!

I know. There's a stationary shop downtown here, and I spent like an hour just going threough all the inserts. There are a few more I feel the need for, including separators that you customize yourself, and the birthday inserts! EEE! I thought I was the only agenda nerd until I showed my mom, who rawks a Coch agenda te same size, and she loved playing with all the new inserts, too!

Aww. Well once I get my agenda, you can count me in :lol: ! I love customising stuff... LOL. :shame: Your mom's cool... :flowers:

I would go for the Cerises agenda! You don't have to worry about it getting dirty..plus, the red leather is sooooooo beautiful!!! The cerises just make me smile whenever I look at it. OR get the groom yellow or red agenda..it's so beautiful too!!

I'd pick the plum suhali or framboise vernis. Out of the three choices, the plum suhali would be the most user-friendly (eg, zero worries about colour transfer, no worries about print chipping off), but I also like the look of the framboise vernis - I love the shiny texture.

I'd pick the plum suhali or framboise vernis. Out of the three choices, the plum suhali would be the most user-friendly (eg, zero worries about colour transfer, no worries about print chipping off), but I also like the look of the framboise vernis - I love the shiny texture.

I love the plum suhali the most but I need to know if they ever made a small ring agenda in that colour. LOL.