Need help... buying shirt for 0$ on a website...?

nextnewface

Mar 1, 2006
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Luxury-Alliance website, but I was browsing after I saw the link posted in the Hermès forum. On the women's tops page, I saw a LV Cardigan priced at 0$... :blink: So I put it in my shopping cart and it still says 0$... It's probably a mistake, but....

What do I do? I mean, if I buy it for 0$, will the website have an obligation to follow its policies (free shipping, etc) despite me getting it for free? Or could they charge me later without telling me first?

Thanks in advance for the help... I know it's almost too good to be true, but who knows?! :flowers:

nextnewface said:
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Luxury-Alliance website, but I was browsing after I saw the link posted in the Hermès forum. On the women's tops page, I saw a LV Cardigan priced at 0$... :blink: So I put it in my shopping cart and it still says 0$... It's probably a mistake, but....

What do I do? I mean, if I buy it for 0$, will the website have an obligation to follow its policies (free shipping, etc) despite me getting it for free? Or could they charge me later without telling me first?

Thanks in advance for the help... I know it's almost too good to be true, but who knows?! :flowers:

It probably was a mistake , but if u want it i say try it

Thanks for the help! It was in my shopping cart but disappeared (and I hadn't hit the 30 mins limit)... I wonder what happened... they probably corrected the mistake and someone bought it I guess :Push:

The internet address ends with .ch ... Instantly I thought it was China, but the form of money is in Euros and they claim to be based in Switzerland. I dunno, make sure someone has bought from there before.