Need encourgement...ok enabling

The mineral satchel is truly classy! The color is so rich, and I'm sure it will look beautiful on you! As a mom, the value of a little something (expensive or not) that can make me feel so beautiful instantly is well worth the money! Jeans and a white t-shirt can even look super classic with a bag like the Chelsea!
I say go for it! It's a small price to pay for a little moment of happiness, even if it feels a little silly. Aaand, you've obviously been thinking about the bag for a LONG time!
Good luck, and definately post some pictures of you and your new girl!!!
:woohoo:

I vote with "buy it." If you buy it you can return it (short term) or resell it on ebay or put in in consignment (longer term.) If you don't get it but think you will always love it - you will always think about it as the bag you let get away!

Years ago Coach had a bucket bag (called the "Helen Legacy" I think) I loved that bag and watched the price go up every year. (That was when they were made in NY and they had a limited number of styles in like 12 colors and something like 3 differnt leathers.) Anyway - I never bought that bag. And Coach doesn't make it anymore.
They are coming out with a new line (actually - I think they are reviving an old line name) this fall and it looks like they have a bag similar to the one in my memory! Yeay - but you know - I've always wished I went for the bag back then!