• Damier Mini Pochette

• MC Wapity

• Mono Wapity

• Denim Speedy Case

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
I've recently got the Azur Mini Pochette and I'm very happy with it! It's just that sometimes I find myself needing to carry more stuff around e.g. some stationery, extra cards, tissue/wipes and stuff. Sooo I NEED another small pouch :smile:

Please vote in the poll for your favourite!

Another Mini Pochette in Damier / Mono (strangely the LV site doesn't show the Mono Mini Pochettes)
Damier_mini.jpg

Denim Speedy Case
Denim.jpg

MC Wapity
MC_wapity.jpg

Mono Wapity
Mono_wapity.jpg

What about a pochette twin or pochette florentine? They are kind of in the same price range.

Oh yeah, forgot about those, was staring too intently at the Small Leather goods catalogue and forgot the Clutches & Pouches...too late to change the poll hehe. Thanks!

Think I'll have to see them for myself before I decide since they are slightly larger than what I picked out.

Just used my mono wapity for the first time yesterday and LOVE it! I had my razr phone, 3 cards, very large car key, cash, lipstick and lipgloss in there - it was perfect for me to loop over my arm and have my hands free!

i vote MC Wapity but i am biased because this is what i have! it really depends what you are planning to carry in it! but i love my black wapity its sooo cute!! and functional too!

I know it's not on your list, but what about the tikal pochette? It's SOOO cute. I love the little turn lock on the front!

Just another idea to confuse you even more! LOL