Need advice:which to choose??

Hey! I bought 2 items for PCE. I went w/my friend who had a PCE card that we shared. It was grueling to decide, let me tell you!!

My friend was eyeing the hamptons vintage leather wristlet in bordeaux...I had seen those wristlets on the website and thought they were TDF...we couldn't decide on our purchases, went to eat, clear our heads, and came back.

My friend decided NOT to get the wristlet...then as we were checking out, she said, "oh, ok!" Well, the SA said there were none in the back, but she could have the floor sample...I then decided I had to have one, too, but the SA's looked on the comp. at JAX, website, and other stores in area and ALL were sold out in bordeaux!!:sad:

So, because I loved it so, I then at the last minute got one in black!! My friend the next day told me the one she got in bordeaux was a present for me for Xmas!!

She loved it too, but wants me to decide what I want to do...keep the black or take the bordeaux. She was so ticked that I got mine at the last minute!

Now, to questions...

1)Do any of you have this gorgeous wristlet? How do you like it?

2) Do you think it's really unavailable in that color now?

3) What would you do...keep the black, or go for the bordeaux??

BTW...Someone tried on the black Miranda while I was there...GORGEOUS...but so heavy!! I read here that they may come out w/ a smaller version...

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!:yes:

Why does Coach have to bre so dam complicated :cursing:. I can't decided between the Carly and the Legacy Sig shoulder bag. The sa said I could exchange it today even though PCE ended yesterday. I want both but know I can only have one. I just want to shoot myself because I've been there like 5 times now. Can't seem to make up my damn mind!:nuts: