Neat way to shortening the Evelyne strap (without cutting)

That is a really great idea! I was actually planning on having my strap cut a bit shorter, but I might try this prior to bringing the bag in for a "trim". Thanks for sharing!!

Cynthia-
I had my strap shortened by two inches. Before the shortening, it was just too long to use messenger style--I'm 5-2, and it was nearly to my knee. For me, shorter is better!!

TG!! This looks great!!!

I have used the scarf as the strap on my eveylne, with no ill effects to the scarf, but I am going to try this method, for sure!!!

CYN. dont do it!!! You never know when you will want to rock Evelyne messenger style....I am a not a messenger bag user, but there have been times when it just was a great option for Evelyne....the home show, for example......

Dont mean to butt into your evelynes business, LOL!!!!

You look very good, tokyogirl :heart:

47b7d725b3127ccebae3551433ce00000045112CYuWbdo5Y2

kelly_Birkin, cobaltblu, mrssparkles, nola --- Thank you for your sweet messages!!!

ck21 -- I am only 5' and agree that short straps are great. However, I do like having the option of carrying it cross body, like at the airport, beach, etc.

kelly_Birkin, cobaltblu, mrssparkles, nola --- Thank you for your sweet messages!!!

ck21 -- I am only 5' and agree that short straps are great. However, I do like having the option of carrying it cross body, like at the airport, beach, etc.

TG--I had to shorten it just so that I could wear it messenger style!! I must be strangely proportioned, because the bag was really long on me!