NBC's The Blacklist starring James Spader

kateincali

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
This, SHIELD, and Dracula are the new shows I'm most looking forward to. Starts this fall.

http://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/
For decades, ex-government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has been one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives. Brokering shadowy deals for criminals across the globe, Red was known by many as "The Concierge of Crime."

Now, he's mysteriously surrendered to the FBI with an explosive offer: he will help catch a long-thought-dead terrorist, Ranko Zamani, under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen, an FBI profiler fresh out of Quantico. For Liz, it's going to be one hell of a first day on the job.
What follows is a twisting series of events as the race to stop a terrorist begins. What are Red's true intentions? Why has he chosen Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection? Does Liz have secrets of her own?

Zamani, we come to find out, is only the first of many on a list that Red has compiled over the years: a "blacklist" of politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists. He will help catch them all... with the caveat that Liz continues to work as his partner. Red will teach Liz to think like a criminal and "see the bigger picture"... whether she wants to or not.

From writer/executive producer Jon Bokenkamp ("Taking Lives") and executive producers John Eisendrath ("Alias," "My Own Worst Enemy") and John Davis ("Predator," "I, Robot," "Chronicle") comes a global thriller that will become more mysterious with each name on the list. One-hour drama.

Last edited:
I loved him in Boston Legal, but I don't want see him naked, only Johnathon Rhys Meyers can have the honour of being naked in a new NBC series.
And, once again NBC won't let anyone out of the U.S watch one of their trailers.

Did anyone watch? I find Spader so compelling on the screen and I loved the show. Shock after shock and it looks like the network has put a hefty budget into it. The location filming and special effects. It got good reviews ahead of time from the critics, but if I like something, it's usually the kiss of death for a show. I hope this one stays on.

Did anyone watch? I find Spader so compelling on the screen and I loved the show. Shock after shock and it looks like the network has put a hefty budget into it. The location filming and special effects. It got good reviews ahead of time from the critics, but if I like something, it's usually the kiss of death for a show. I hope this one stays on.
Loved him in boston legal. Haven't watched it yet. I hope its good as it looks.

Oops, I didn't search for Blacklist and started a new thread. I hope the mods will merge.

Loved it! Spader is so compelling even when it's a bit hammy. Really hoping the ratings keep it on, but if I like something that is usually the end. The female lead is excellent too.