Navy reissue 2.55

1. Does anyone want Navy reissue 2.55 in large size? I just got a call in the morning. It will hold until tomorrow. I already got mind so I decided to pass. please let me know

2. I just PM'ed you. I hope I can get it.

3. Hi Boongkee,

I was so excited I just assumed that you wanted us to pm you. I really really want that bag so I hurried to send a message. Let me know I am dying other here!!!!!! LOL.

Thanks.

4. I just pm you. good luck. They will hold until tomorrow morning.;)

5. Hi Boongkee,

Thank you so much for your help. I finally got my dream bag.:heart::heart::heart: I called Michael and the bag is on its way to me.:heart::heart::heart:.

I never thought that I would get it in this color and size.

Thank you you have made me the happiest peron in the whole wide world.:queen:

6. You're welcome. Don't forget to post pix when you received it.

7. Awesome ending!:yahoo:

8. I love how tpfers help each other!!

9. yay!

10. double yay!!!

11. tpf'ers helping tpfers. I love it! Looking forward to seeing pics.

12. I also know of a Navy Reissue in the large still available as of tonight. PM me if you are interested. :smile:

13. This is so awesome! The generosity of spirit among this group is one of the reasons I love this forum.

Congrats to the new navy reissue owner! and lots of Chanel karma points to boongkee

14. I hope a TPFer gets the bag from Imonpurseblog. I love this forum. If not for this forum and Boongkee I know that I would have never snagged this bag. I am so happy and so grateful!!!

Thanks Again Boongkee!!!!

15. I'm PM you now. Hope it still available.