Navy baby cabas?

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Does this even exist? I read that someone may have been confusing it with the Teal, so was wondering. If anyone has details, or possibly a photo, could you please post? Thanks!
Tami

that's what I thought because my SA said they're getting black, white, silver, gold, bronze, and blue. So I automatically thought navy blue not teal so I was confused at first since everyone kept calling teal - blue.

I have not seen the bronze in person, but I have seen it in print. It looks amazing! I've seen the black, white, and navy..but i still have not seen the teal or bronze...thus far, they all are beautiful and look fabulous on the shoulder!!! i totally recommend it...its a better design than the Fall 06

it has more structure and the quality is better...

I think i prefer the navy..its more classic

Yes, the navy is more of a royal blue and the dark blue is more of a teal. someone really needs to help Chanel with more descriptive and true color names!!

haha I agree with you...chanel has about 80 different color codes, and only 5 ways to describe them..its insane..like there are 6 different shades of beige, but they are all called beige..they are funny like that..if you see a color you like on a handbag, just remember it by the actual 5 digit color code (ie 93504) on the price tag...its the easiest way to find..

hope this info helps you guys..

^ mmmm I think I like that it is like a grayish blue.

I have seen teal and bronze in person. The bronze, to me, is kinda like a sparkling brown color, not too shiny and unlike te bronze in the lux line. So from far it just looks like a brown bag and it should come with colors that normally go with brown.

I already have a dark blue caviar flap and a grey reissue...and I have always wanted a bronze bag, so maybe I should stick to bronze!