Natalie Imbruglia Celebrates Her B-Day @ Mr. Chows

1. Pop singer Natalie Imbruglia was all smiles last night as she rang in her 33rd birthday at an exclusive London restaurant.

The celebration comes just weeks after she announced her marriage to Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns was over !
    Despite her recent heartache, the star arrived at the celebrity haunt in high spirits and beamed as she left with a giant bunch of roses and a Hermes bag in tow.

Flower power: The singer emerged with a giant bouquet and was later spotted carrying a Hermes gift bag

Birthday girl: A beaming Natalie Imbruglia arrived at Mr Chow's in London to celebrate her 33rd birthday last night
  2. [​IMG]
  3. She looks great.
  4. She looks great, but i dont like the shoes shes got on with her outfit.
  5. she looks fabulous (minus the shoe choice)
  6. ^I agree the shoes don't go with the Missoni dress.
  7. Her flowers are lovely!
  8. I agree the shoes don't go but she looks beautiful, she is so pretty and shorter hair suits her much better than when she had it long, it really shows her huge eyes.
  9. her eyes are so pretty.
  10. yes I agree that her Yve Saint Laurent T sandals dont go with that dress. but she looks great!! what is she doin nowadays?
  11. I always thought she was so gorgeous. She still looks good!
  12. I love her haircut...on her. I wish I could pull that off. I never knew she was married to the singer of Silverchair!
  13. She's beautiful...I still love her hair/young fresh look from the 'Torn' video in 1998!
  14. she's so pretty
  15. I love her music but that dress is just hideous.