nano belt bag or teen triomphe for everyday??

nano belt bag or teen triomphe for everyday??

• Teen Triomphe (Light Stone)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Nano Belt Bag (Taupe)

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

td105

Jul 16, 2021
I’m looking for a new bag, preferably an everyday one. I can’t decide between the nano belt bag or teen triomphe?? Is the belt bag dated?? Is the teen triomphe too fragile and dressy for everyday? What do you guys think? Which would you go for?

I have the nano belt bag in taupe and it's one of my favorite bags. I love how understated it is and I still think it's so pretty and cute, I don't think it's outdated. I didn't know what the teen triomphe was (though when I looked it up I did recognize it, didn't know what it was called) but I think I prefer the belt bag because it doesn't have a lot of metal hardware/the metal logo, it's just subtle.

The only annoying thing about the belt bag imo is it can be annoying/difficult to close if the bag isn't very full.

Nano belt is more practical. Teen triomphe doesn’t hold much and is kind of heavy for such a small bag imo. Obviously the price point is higher so you’ll worry about scratching it. Nano belt’s leather is more suitable for everyday wear.

As for the belt bag being outdated…. It’s one of those chic bags that I loved the moment I laid eyes on it. It got popular on social media so I thought about selling mine, but I’m glad I kept it. Now that it’s not so common, I’m loving it again. To be honest, I have other better everyday bags that I use, so I only use the nano belt occasionally, but when I do, it elevates my outfit instantly. I love wearing it crossbody over my long wool coat in the winter also. It’s such a sophisticated, unique and timeless bag imo!

You have to go with what you love more, but try to not be influenced by what you see on social media.

Nano belt is more practical. Teen triomphe doesn’t hold much and is kind of heavy for such a small bag imo. Obviously the price point is higher so you’ll worry about scratching it. Nano belt’s leather is more suitable for everyday wear.

As for the belt bag being outdated…. It’s one of those chic bags that I loved the moment I laid eyes on it. It got popular on social media so I thought about selling mine, but I’m glad I kept it. Now that it’s not so common, I’m loving it again. To be honest, I have other better everyday bags that I use, so I only use the nano belt occasionally, but when I do, it elevates my outfit instantly. I love wearing it crossbody over my long wool coat in the winter also. It’s such a sophisticated, unique and timeless bag imo!

You have to go with what you love more, but try to not be influenced by what you see on social media.
Good points! I feel like the belt bag is more me. I think I was getting influenced by the Triomphe because I keep seeing it everywhere. You helped validate how I feel. I think I just needed to hear it from someone. Now curious, what are your go-to everyday bags? 🙂

I have the nano belt bag in taupe and it's one of my favorite bags. I love how understated it is and I still think it's so pretty and cute, I don't think it's outdated. I didn't know what the teen triomphe was (though when I looked it up I did recognize it, didn't know what it was called) but I think I prefer the belt bag because it doesn't have a lot of metal hardware/the metal logo, it's just subtle.

The only annoying thing about the belt bag imo is it can be annoying/difficult to close if the bag isn't very full.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I feel the same. Although the Triomphe is so pretty in person I am thinking the belt bag would suit me better for everyday use. I do also feel like the gold logo might be a bit much on the Triomphe for me. I also dress quite casual and the belt bag is nice and subtle.. understated like you said but also nice and sophisticated at the same time. I just wasn’t sure if I’m late to the game in buying one. I’ve always had my eye on it though!
Your feedback is helpful, thanks! What are your other faves for everyday bags?

Good points! I feel like the belt bag is more me. I think I was getting influenced by the Triomphe because I keep seeing it everywhere. You helped validate how I feel. I think I just needed to hear it from someone. Now curious, what are your go-to everyday bags? 🙂
I get it…When the triomphe clasp was first released, I didn’t like it all but it has kind of grown on me. I’ve been through a lot of bags in the last few years so now I really think about what suits my lifestyle and my style before making a purchase. On a daily basis I reach for a goyard (lightweight, chic, fun colors) or a Loewe bag if I want something smaller with a crossbody option. I love my small puzzle and mini flamencos. I adore Loewe’s soft, smooth leather and these bags bring me so much joy.

I have the nano belt bag in black, bought it a couple of years ago. I love it! It is durable, understated and spacious!

I am also lusting for the teen triomphe and my plan is to buy it this summer. I am not 100% sure though, will I be wearing it enough or am I just heavily influenced by social media?🤷‍♀️

I've got both and I must admit I personally think the belt bag is rather dated - I haven't worn mine in over a year and I'm thinking of selling it. Teen triomphe on the other hand will never go out of style, although it isn't as spacious as the nano belt.

I have the nano belt bag in black, bought it a couple of years ago. I love it! It is durable, understated and spacious!

I am also lusting for the teen triomphe and my plan is to buy it this summer. I am not 100% sure though, will I be wearing it enough or am I just heavily influenced by social media?🤷‍♀️
That’s exactly how I feel about the Triomphe. I was almost set on it but then started to wonder how often I’ll wear it. If money wasn’t a factor, I’d get them all! Sadly, that isn’t the case so I need to be wise with my decision lol I want a purse I can use on a regular basis. Do you use your belt bag often?
I also checked out the Folco (the canvas one with the print on it). It doesn’t seem so popular amongst everyone but I thought it was pretty cute on. I was trying to steer away from prints but that one looked okay with the print in my opinion. Any thoughts on that one?

I've got both and I must admit I personally think the belt bag is rather dated - I haven't worn mine in over a year and I'm thinking of selling it. Teen triomphe on the other hand will never go out of style, although it isn't as spacious as the nano belt.
Triomphe is definitely a classic forever bag. Sad to hear the word “dated” for the belt bag lol

I was between both bags and ended up getting a Navy Triomphe last year- I loved the gold and navy combo and how classic it looks. Unfortunately, I’ve only used it a handful of times because I’m so paranoid about scratching it and now I’m looking to sell it. It’s a gorgeous bag but the belt bags grained leather makes it more durable. It all depends on what you plan to use it for, how you take care of your bags, and how much you are looking to place in it, as well as thoughts on smooth vs. grained leather. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Charmainews
That’s exactly how I feel about the Triomphe. I was almost set on it but then started to wonder how often I’ll wear it. If money wasn’t a factor, I’d get them all! Sadly, that isn’t the case so I need to be wise with my decision lol I want a purse I can use on a regular basis. Do you use your belt bag often?
I also checked out the Folco (the canvas one with the print on it). It doesn’t seem so popular amongst everyone but I thought it was pretty cute on. I was trying to steer away from prints but that one looked okay with the print in my opinion. Any thoughts on that one?
I’m not a big fan of prints in general, I’m pretty basic😆
I use my nano for running errands etc. it’s the perfect everyday bag in my opinion!

Reactions: td105
I was between both bags and ended up getting a Navy Triomphe last year- I loved the gold and navy combo and how classic it looks. Unfortunately, I’ve only used it a handful of times because I’m so paranoid about scratching it and now I’m looking to sell it. It’s a gorgeous bag but the belt bags grained leather makes it more durable. It all depends on what you plan to use it for, how you take care of your bags, and how much you are looking to place in it, as well as thoughts on smooth vs. grained leather. Hope this helps!
That’s helpful, thanks for sharing. I think I’m going to go for the belt bag because it’s more practical for everyday use.

Can someone chime in on how the belt bag holds up in bad weather (specifically heavy rain)? Sometimes I visit my parents who I’ve in the SE part of the US and I’d hate to not be able to use it for when we go to nicer restaurants and happen to get caught in a sudden downpour.