name ONE bag that you'd use for the rest of your life under $700.

Theoretically of course!! My Rebecca Minkoff Morning After black stamp. After delaying using her for several days because of weather, I have not been able to put her away. She has certainly survived snow and wind and the resulting water. She gets softer daily and is distinctive(the stamping) but classic. She is large enough for a book as well as everything else I carry and when opened the lovely fleurdelis lining glows!!!

name ONE bag that you'd use for the rest of your life under $700.

Yea, I don't think that this would be possible for me! After a few years that bag would look like $H*T! lol! Aside from that the only LV that you can buy under $700 or so...would probably be a speedy or something like that! a $700 bag also means that majority of people can afford it (meaning more people will be carrying it) and I wouldn't be able to carry a bag that everyone else has!

apparently my current bag, a Clava brand (not exactly CHI CHI!) Bridle tote in a pretty deep brown. I have carried it consecutively for 1 year and 4 months now bec I haven't found a worthy replacement. :smile: I am considering buying another one that's just a hair bigger in a prettier whisky brown but I keep talking myself out of it ;)