Name 3 Facts About Yourself That No One Would Guess!

1. I have a make-up collection obsession. (This is weird because I hardly ever wear make-up).

2. Whoever mentioned is earlier was so right on! I still don't watch scary movies because I have nightmares or spook myself out if I do.

3. I make-up words to songs about my dogs and sing it to them. "I'm a little Mouschka short and stout, here is my paw and here is my snout!"

1. I constantly research sex stuff because I would like to be a sex therapist someday (this is weird because I'm REALLY into the whole wait-for-marriage thing (not for religious reasons)). I'm going to go to school to be a biology teacher though (I could always go back to be trained to be a sex therapist).

2. I can put one foot behind my head.

3. I listen almost exclusively to rap music (but I don't look like a rap fan at all...I get some weird looks from the thug-looking guys when I sift through the rap cd's at the store...it's fun :P ).

1) I'm a secret punk rocker. lol It's funny, my friends have purple hair and pierced face and I'm sitting there with LV and peacoat. I don't look like a punk chick. lol

2) When I was 5 I almost died. They rushed me to the hospital and had to give me an iv. I had some childhood diease, but I forgot the name.

3) I once fell down a flight of stairs and rolled into a fridge and was ok. LOL

1. i was a childhood actress (embarassing, i know. hehe)
2. i was the editor in chief on my high school yearbook. we won the gold from the scholastic association! yay. im a nerd. hahaha.
3. i only eat tictacs in even numbers. STRANGE i know. my boyfriend teases me ALL the time!

BalenciagaLove said:
1. I have a make-up collection obsession. (This is weird because I hardly ever wear make-up).

2. Whoever mentioned is earlier was so right on! I still don't watch scary movies because I have nightmares or spook myself out if I do.

3. I make-up words to songs about my dogs and sing it to them. "I'm a little Mouschka short and stout, here is my paw and here is my snout!"
I love number 3!!!! :P

Thanks you guys for your concern. I'm 43 now so it was a long time ago. I was one of the lucky ones that survived. Pradasmeadow, tell your sister-in-law to hang in there.

1. I got a perfect 800 on the verbal section of my SAT in high school - but i'm normally really embarassed to tell people.
2. when i eat a cookie, a sandwich, or any self-contained food that you eat from your hand, i have to eat all around the edges before i eat the middle.
3. i cannot sleep unless the sheets, blankets, and pillows on my bed are perfectly straight, not bunched up, and either tucked under the end of the mattress or under my feet. because of this, my boyfriend and i have to use two separate blankets, because he likes to make a mess of his.

1. I'm a studio art major but I can't draw to save my life.
2. In high school I was on the Duke of Edinburgh-Gold, it was intensive hiking and stuff. When ever anybody talks about camping now I'm like : ewwww.
3. I get scared when I think about the movie Ju-on aka the (original) Grudge.