Mystery Gucci bag--What is it called?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Hey does anyone know the name of this bag? I have watched this bag in Saks for months while drooling. Now its gone. I think it was around $1200-1300

I can't find it on the Gucci website.

I saw tons of fakes on ebay. i wouldnt dare.
b3_1.JPG

BTW I took this pic from ebay b-cuz i couldnt find it anywhere else. It might be a pic of a fake, I dunno. i just wanted to show what the bag looked like

wickedassin said:
I don't know if that bag had a name... It was from the Cruise collection. NM still has it in stock in black. If you REALLY want the bag, I'm sure a NM SA could track it down for you. Here's the NM link:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod26740069&parentId=cat2970731&masterId=cat6170735&index=20&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat2880735cat6170735cat2970731

They just call it a "tote."

:mad: They don't have it in white. I'm not crazy about the black for some reason. But thanks for the info.

I'm not a big big Gucci fan but theres something that I love about this bag. Is is $1200 worthy though?

Yes - Gucci cruise scarf tote. When I was at Gucci - Copley Boston a couple weeks ago they had it in white in stock. It is a lot larger in person than it seems in the photo.

I think I saw that bag in either the Gucci store in White Plains or NM in White Plains at The Westchester. Maybe you could give these two stores a call and inquire.

Iluvbags said:
:mad: They don't have it in white. I'm not crazy about the black for some reason. But thanks for the info.

I'm not a big big Gucci fan but theres something that I love about this bag. Is is $1200 worthy though?

yeppers, i would say it's definitely worthy of $1200...the wonderful thing about these designer bags is how well they retain their value...you can always sell them a few months or a few years down the line & often get almost full retail value for them :rolleyes: