MyPoupette Sellers on ebay....good?

LV_Mama_AZ

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
Do you feel pretty confident buying from sellers on ebay that are Mypoupette Recommended as far as buying a pre-owned LV bag? I have seen alot of these sellers on ebay and go to Mypoupette.com to make sure they are on the recommended list,but wanted to know if anyone had a bad experience with one before, as in selling a fake bag... :sad:

LV Rawks said:
They are the only one's I would feel confident buying from. Mypoupette has some pretty strict standarsa that they require them to follow.

Thanks so much for the help. I thought they were good, but just wanted to check with someone else :flowers:

I second that--I have had only good luck buying from mypoupette sellers.
Also, Annsfabulousfinds.com is an online consignment store run by a pf member. I've had great luck and service with bags from her! She has a very rare chelsea tote for sale that was cute!!

I recently purchased a wallet from a MPRS, and I found damage on it that was not shown in the pictures and the auction actually stated that there was no damage on the leather at all. This wallet was missing, MISSING a patch of leather.

The seller will not fully refund, she will without shipping (which she overcharged me on) so I'm currently going through a Paypal dispute process.. it's pretty harsh, and I've just lost all interest in eBay as of now. She even states that her policy is refunds with a 15% restocking fee - I find this outrageous considering she made a mistake here.

This is my first time purchasing from a MPRS and certainly will likely be my last - I'm just so disappointed. I've purchased numerous times from HONEST eBayers and have not had this problem arise.

The eBayer by the way is cozzi_88. I am just so disappointed that this seller obviously has no interest in standing behind a mistake that she had made.

The eBayer by the way is cozzi_88. I am just so disappointed that this seller obviously has no interest in standing behind a mistake that she had made.[/quote]

I've had experience with cozzi_88. I purchased two things from her and both times they were misrepresented. When she says good, it usually means fair, and when she says fair, it usually means it looks like a**. Beware!

mas2388 said:
The eBayer by the way is cozzi_88. I am just so disappointed that this seller obviously has no interest in standing behind a mistake that she had made.

I've had experience with cozzi_88. I purchased two things from her and both times they were misrepresented. When she says good, it usually means fair, and when she says fair, it usually means it looks like a**. Beware![/quote]

That is terrible. Though I wonder if others have had problems, because I can't see that seller on the current list of recommended sellers;

http://www.mypoupette.com/recommended.html

Looking at their current auctions, they don't claim to be a Mypoupette recommended selller, they are only saying they will refund on authenticity issues if Mypoupette say the item is fake. Did they say on your auctions that they were recommended sellers?

Good luck getting your money back, I hate it when people don't just fess up when they know they are in the wrong...

K
x

I was recommended by Lee69 (THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!Babycakes!!)
on Let-Trade, So, I took my chance and bought the Cruise06 LV Globe Tote MM Shopper that I BIN last weekend. It's supposed to arrive anytime the next 48 hours. This will be my very first LV purchase thru my.poupette recommended reseller and eBay. I usually sell on eBay...but not buy. I know theres a miriad of super-fakes out there when it comes to the popular Globe Tote that sold out this Cruise06 collection. (Wished I bought them then!!)

I did my research and I hope this transaction will go smoothly.

As soon as I receive my Globe Tote, I will immediately take them straight to LV boutique in Scottsdale, AZ and have them re-checked and authenticise by my SA at LV.

So far, Im still awaiting the package and will post pics and my experience.

Stay tune! :rolleyes: