My weekend buys! Pics included :)

Cute bag! I agree, I don't like how the C's on the front pocket don't line up. But honestly, unless you're really picky and are super knowledgeable on Coach products (like us tPFers), most people wouldn't notice that unless you pointed it out. So I think you're totally fine, plus you got it at such a great price! I wouldn't worry about it honestly. Congrats!

You got some great things! Congrats!

The wristlet is going to be PERFECT for the wedding you're attending. You must be so excited for your best friend!

I love going to weddings, which is good since I have 4 to go to in a period of a month this summer LOL! :P

The Ergo is fantastic!!! What a great buy, and it looks so cute on you to boot. :smile: The wristlet will look great at the wedding too, I wish I had thought to get my girls wristlets when they were in my wedding!!

Wow great buys! I LOVE white with the khaki sig, and it looks just wonderful on you.

I saw those earrings in person the other day and they are adorable - congrats! :girlsigh:

I am glad they were able to straighten things out for you at the boutique - sorry about your mascara though. :sad:

OMG!!!!! I LOVE that bag!!!! I'm wondering if I NEED one now!!!! I'm thinking either that or a med. khaki/bronze carly will be my next purchase! Looks great on you!!! And that wristlet is adorable!!!