My visit to Coach and new goodies (Elisa, Felicia, CamelLily, Scribble, & Tattersall)

wow coach freak, that lily is TDF! and i love that your putting a list together for your PCE... good idea! haha... on your lily... what scarf is that... style # by any chance?? I love all your bags/accessories!! :tup:

LOVE your stuff!! I preordered the camel lily myself (for the PCE). It looks fab in your pic!! Can't wait to get it!!

What is the style number and how much is the Scribble bangle?? I don't have the darn catalog yet!

I saw pictures of the new pleated ergos, the ones with the kisslock closure when I ran over to Coach yesterday and this will be my next bag! But if I remember correctly, the patent version has legacy lining and the regular leather version has tattersall. I could have that backwards, but that's what I recall from the pictures.

I saw pictures of the new pleated ergos, the ones with the kisslock closure when I ran over to Coach yesterday and this will be my next bag! But if I remember correctly, the patent version has legacy lining and the regular leather version has tattersall. I could have that backwards, but that's what I recall from the pictures.

okay,did not know that. I want one with tattersall lining, so I may need to get leather instead.

Thank you SO much coachfreak... i wonder if it comes in other colors... would you know this as well? I LOVE your lily! so gorgeous! I might be getting me one of those!! I was gonna post this in the Lily "club" but since I don't have one... do any of you know if that Atlantic Blue is available in the lily and what the style# is on that as well? Thanks to everyone in advance!!

Great stuff! Did you see a picture of that tattersall satchel???

yes, but it was just their sketch on the computer not an actual color picture.