My very first Balenciaga Bag!!! So excited!

1. Now, someone tell me all about it!:p

I got this for Christmas and it is from Saks. The tag says it is called a Box. It is a gorgeous dark forest green color. And the fabric of the bag is a type of hair. Not sure what kind of hair.

I am so in love with the shape and color. I can't believe I finally have one!!! And I do not think this will be the last!:yahoo: :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You got a pony hair!!! Congrats!!!

3. Oh, thank you! Is pony hair hard to take care of?

Also, am I supposed to attach the mirror to the bag? Or leave it in the zip pocket?

4. I was in Saks a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans and I saw that exact bag. Congrats!!!

5. Congrats! Love the colour, love the style!

:yes:

6. It's so cute. Congrats!!!
    (I don't know why they don't sell bbag in Saks and NM in Chicago.)
    BTW, do you think pony hair bbag is a winter bag?
    I like the pink one, but I'm not sure if it could be used all year around...

7. :yahoo: Congratulations Grace!!
    That is a beautiful bag!!
    It seems that different people do different things with the mirrors.
    Some keep them in their bags and others store them away.
    Personally, I store mine away in the dust bag with the extra tassles and tags.
    And you are completely correct about it not being your last bbag!!!
    They are soooo addictive ! :yes::amuse:

8. Oooh! Congrats!! I love the way the pony hair shimmers! I am so happy for you! I still have a special soft spot for my first Balenciaga. Not sure if very many people feel that way too. Enjoy your beautiful bag!! :nuts: :nuts:

9. Congrats Grace!!!!!!! She won't be your last ;) The color is so pretty.

10. Congrats on your first bbag. I LOVE the color! :nuts: Your wallet will take a beating after this purchase. Once you have one, you can stop now. :p

11. OMG! That is a beautiful bag! I love the color, and have been thinking about getting a box, after seeing yours, I must get one! Congrats!

12. I have a box, it's my favorite shape. You can fit sooo much in it! Congrats on the fantastic purchase!!

13. Copngratulations! I love it. The color is great and I love the hair!

14. Beautiful! Looks great on you too! Congratulations! :yes:

15. Congratulations on your first bbag!! Love the color and the style!!