My very first Balenciaga Bag!!! So excited!

1. Now, someone tell me all about it!:p

I got this for Christmas and it is from Saks. The tag says it is called a Box. It is a gorgeous dark forest green color. And the fabric of the bag is a type of hair. Not sure what kind of hair.

I am so in love with the shape and color. I can't believe I finally have one!!! And I do not think this will be the last!:yahoo: :yahoo:

2. You got a pony hair!!! Congrats!!!
  3. Oh, thank you! Is pony hair hard to take care of?

Also, am I supposed to attach the mirror to the bag? Or leave it in the zip pocket?
  4. I was in Saks a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans and I saw that exact bag. Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats! Love the colour, love the style!

6. It's so cute. Congrats!!!
    (I don't know why they don't sell bbag in Saks and NM in Chicago.)
    BTW, do you think pony hair bbag is a winter bag?
    I like the pink one, but I'm not sure if it could be used all year around...
  7. :yahoo: Congratulations Grace!!
    That is a beautiful bag!!
    It seems that different people do different things with the mirrors.
    Some keep them in their bags and others store them away.
    Personally, I store mine away in the dust bag with the extra tassles and tags.
    And you are completely correct about it not being your last bbag!!!
    They are soooo addictive ! :yes::amuse:
  8. Oooh! Congrats!! I love the way the pony hair shimmers! I am so happy for you! I still have a special soft spot for my first Balenciaga. Not sure if very many people feel that way too. Enjoy your beautiful bag!! :nuts: :nuts:
  9. Congrats Grace!!!!!!! She won't be your last ;) The color is so pretty.
  10. Congrats on your first bbag. I LOVE the color! :nuts: Your wallet will take a beating after this purchase. Once you have one, you can stop now. :p
  11. OMG! That is a beautiful bag! I love the color, and have been thinking about getting a box, after seeing yours, I must get one! Congrats!
  12. I have a box, it's my favorite shape. You can fit sooo much in it! Congrats on the fantastic purchase!!
  13. Copngratulations! I love it. The color is great and I love the hair!
  14. Beautiful! Looks great on you too! Congratulations! :yes:
  15. Congratulations on your first bbag!! Love the color and the style!!