My Vanessa Hudgens Clothes

Hey sorry I've been MIA... here's why I haven't been able to update you sooner. I got into a minor car accident on the 22nd of Nov. I suffered whiplash and then a few weeks later I buried a family friend and now I'm about to attend the funeral of my grandad.. (this coming weds 15th Dec, He died a week today(sunday). :sad:.. so yeah I'll update as soon as I can.

Sorry about promising updates... but please bare with me!

Much love
Melissa xoxox

Hi,Yeah Christmas is going to be sad.. because his birthday is just after on the 4th of January he would of been 91 :sad: My Grandad had a beautiful funeral yesterday he would of been proud! :smile:

But I will update with pics ASAP PLEASE give me time!

hey girls, loving this thread! i'm a huge fan of vanessa (& free people)
in fact, i just ordered this scarf. I've been wanting it forever, just hope the colors are as bright as in the photo. :smile:
unusualthreads.com/i/Tolani/Vanessa_Hudgens_in_Tolani_Tye_Dye_Crush_scarf.jpg

Hey sorry I've been MIA but I'm finally getting around to posting Vanessa items from the last few weeks/months now things are calming down in my personal life. So please keep checking back for more updates in the next few weeks :smile:

Melissa xoxo

Hey...
Just a quick update to let you all know that within the next few weeks me and my mum are sorting out my Vanessa items getting ready for posting the pics ASAP

so please bare with me, not much longer now!

Melissa
xoxo

I AM FINALLY BACK! Sorry i've been away for so long but I'm here now, so here they are the first new pics of my Vanessa items :smile: YAY ENJOY!
Melissa xoxo

red wolf sprithood
074.jpg

G star jacket

069.jpg

Dior Wallet
073.jpg

Jen Pirate Booty Cha Cha top
072.jpg

Cole Haan Phoebe crossbody
071.jpg

Cole Haan Raleigh crossbody