My two expandables -- PNY and hobo

1. Here are my two expandables. The dark white PNY flap from last season and black hobo from this season. I have a pink flap on its way to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i still adore the PNY range, your dark white bag is lovely! Thanks for sharing pics, remember to post pics of your pink one when it arrives :biggrin:

3. Stunning bags!

4. Toni, is that the smaller expandable tote? I love it. I have thought about getting it in the navy.

Love your darkwhite pny flap too.:heart:

5. beautiful bags!

6. Mon, the tote is pretty big. The PNY is just a big bag as well next to it. I think the tote retailed for 2350 if that helps.

7. oh gosh i love this dark white paris ny- i so want one !!!
    great names and minds think alot
    your name is toni and so is mine !
    enjoy- iI seen the pink exp yesterday and it is GORGEOUS @@ but my heart still belongs to the dark white one yo have !!!!

8. I love them both. Now my heart wants an expandable!

9. beautiful

10. Hm...I don't know about price. I just know there are two sizes. They only have the large at NM so I never asked to look at it. I could tell it would be too huge for me.

11. Gorgeous bags, congrats.
    I love the dark white PNY flap, looking forward to pictures of your pink flap.

12. soo purdy!!! Grats on those wonderful bags!

13. Both are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

14. they are tooo pretty!LOVES!
    PS-you will love the pink..I cant stop lookin at mine!(I cant carry it yet..and cant wait till I do!)

15. You've been busy, girl! But, I do love the new tote!!!