My trip to LV today

that's funny the SA knows about tpf. When I asked the SA about the heart shaped coin purse last week he didn't know what I was talking about and asked where I heard it from. I just said oh online, he said oh was it style.com I was like oh no. Kinda embarrased to say a forum lol. Hope you get the cles, the color is gorgeous!

I think if the LVOE cabas (the cream one...I'm not really a fan of the fuschia or green ones) was under $1000 I would put my name down. I agree with you, if it was the Antigua pricing, I wouldn't hesitate to get one!!
and $1800 isn't as bad as I thought...I thought it'd be much more closer (or even over!) $2000! But I guess after tax, it WILL be over $2000 in Vancouver! Maybe you should put your name down here in Calgary, and only have to pay the 6%!!

cream in :love: Hahaha! Yeah the price ain't that bad, since i know it was hand-made LVOE. But still.... for college student it isn't affordable:roflmfao: Hope i'll only pay 6% too, but may be it will just about the same +++ shipping cost :P Hahaha

I was in LV Holts today too...I stopped by quickly at the counter, its always too busy and I'm planning on making a trip to Banff within the next week or so...I just wanted to see if they had the pomme d'amour color in! I'm so impatient! Too bad LV can't ship from the States! GRR!

that's funny the SA knows about tpf. When I asked the SA about the heart shaped coin purse last week he didn't know what I was talking about and asked where I heard it from. I just said oh online, he said oh was it style.com I was like oh no. Kinda embarrased to say a forum lol. Hope you get the cles, the color is gorgeous!

Don't be embarrased:nuts: TPF rockkkzzzzz:yahoo: :idea: ;) Hahaha :love:

I was in LV Holts today too...I stopped by quickly at the counter, its always too busy and I'm planning on making a trip to Banff within the next week or so...I just wanted to see if they had the pomme d'amour color in! I'm so impatient! Too bad LV can't ship from the States! GRR!

Hahaha will be here SOON:yes: be pantient... everybody waiting too:yahoo:

So the reason why I quoted for February, is that I know that LV is planning to launch the new color for the Valentines Day Marketing campaign. Chances are, we (Canada) will most likely be recieving the line after the US does (as usual. And Calgary will most likely recieve it a few days after Toronto and Vancouver stores. I suggest that all who are interested, put their name down on a waitlist. As of yet, I am unsure if the Pomme d'Amour will be a permanant color offer. But I know that the heart cles is a one shot limited edition product. Usually, each store is allocated a certain number of pieces. The bigger the store the more product avaliability. The smaller the store, the less there are.

So the reason why I quoted for February, is that I know that LV is planning to launch the new color for the Valentines Day Marketing campaign. Chances are, we (Canada) will most likely be recieving the line after the US does (as usual. And Calgary will most likely recieve it a few days after Toronto and Vancouver stores. I suggest that all who are interested, put their name down on a waitlist. As of yet, I am unsure if the Pomme d'Amour will be a permanant color offer. But I know that the heart cles is a one shot limited edition product. Usually, each store is allocated a certain number of pieces. The bigger the store the more product avaliability. The smaller the store, the less there are.

Thank Youu for the info:yes: you're so helpfull hehehe:P

THe ridiculous thing is that they don't even have the pages of spring items yet! (Like the pics stefania posted)...I wanted to take a look at the white Epi and the Dentelle, but my SA was like "Nope...we don't even have THAT yet!" and I was going to ask to be put on the list for a Dentelle cles or Ludlow...but decided not to in case she may get confused!

Seriously, LV neglects the one in Calgary...for a city our size and the rate of our growth, we deserve a boutique here...and AT LEAST renovations for the HR LV!!!

I totally agree. Our counter is falling apart. More than half our drawers are broken and take a workout to open.

Good news tho! We are up for a huge reno. which is set for completion by the end of 2007, after Holts finishes theirs (saving the best for last of course). Rumors of a boutique are false don't believe what's out there. Hopefully, we will obtain the entire handbags section of Holts, and offer ladies shoes and I believe watches.

Oooo when did you go?! DId you see me??!!? I had a pink jacket with white fluffy trim and I had carried my papillon 26, dragging my cutie white boyfriend around! :lol:

I totally agree. Our counter is falling apart. More than half our drawers are broken and take a workout to open.

Good news tho! We are up for a huge reno. which is set for completion by the end of 2007, after Holts finishes theirs (saving the best for last of course). Rumors of a boutique are false don't believe what's out there. Hopefully, we will obtain the entire handbags section of Holts, and offer ladies shoes and I believe watches.

That is AWESOME if LV does take over the entire handbag section because LV does deserve the ENTIRE section!
I'd love to see some LV sunglasses being sold there...not sure if there will be, but shoes will be good too! I can't afford the watches very comfortably just yet...maybe in a few years. :lol:

Everything still looks good to us clients, the drawers may be broken but I certainly can't tell! It'd be nice to have an updated look, though!

ALthough it may be a rumour, but I still think Calgary deserves a boutique. I think Emiko and I went on about it today when you were on the other side helping someone else. I went there on Boxing Day and it was CRAZY!!! I was about to ask about the pomme d'amour that day but it was SO crowded with people I just left. Blah!

cream in :love: Hahaha! Yeah the price ain't that bad, since i know it was hand-made LVOE. But still.... for college student it isn't affordable:roflmfao: Hope i'll only pay 6% too, but may be it will just about the same +++ shipping cost :P Hahaha

Not really, I think shipping is $20 anywhere in Canada.
So, you pay the extra $20 shipping, but you save the $100 or whatever PST sales tax!

Oooo when did you go?! DId you see me??!!? I had a pink jacket with white fluffy trim and I had carried my papillon 26, dragging my cutie white boyfriend around! :lol:

Aww! I was in such a daze I didn't notice anyone! When shopping I go into this mode where all I see is what I'm looking for! My own mother was standing beside me the other day and I didn't even notice her! :wtf: :shame: