My trip to LV....funny story, happy outcome!

Thank you so much everyone! :heart::cutesy: You're all so sweet.....And yes I have the best hubby ever, so full of "understanding" (for my addiction....cough, cough)....:roflmfao:

Btw I just realized how looooooong my post is...geez, it's like an essay already, lol!

is the blue lockit the one in the fall winter summary because if so that is it it's photoshop not a actual picture

The blue suhali lockit I'm referring to is in the photo that our member 'Restricter' took while at a VIP preview party. It's in your Fall/Winter 2007/8 thread and it's post #406 with the gold, silver, white, black, grey and blue (in the far right top hand corner) lockits. You can just see a hint of the blue, I hope I'm right anyway...;)

What a great hubby! I was trying to describe the amarante to my DH but then I said, Maybe it's better if we just go to the boutique and I show you IRL how gorgeous it is. He is not too open to the idea, LOL (he hates shopping), but I do have a bday coming up, so....

OH BOY! What a great story! :yahoo:I taught my boyfriend to buy me Dooney and Bourke bags/accesories...Now, how do I convince him to buy Louis Vuitton stuff? Much pricier but he KNOWS I'm worth it:yes:. Any suggestions?