My Treasures

I'm still rubbing my eyes to check if I'm not imagining the amazing bag collection you have! Yup, they're still there! wow, great collection and very nice taste in bags. I love your tom ford dragon bag....

beatiful collection !! :biggrin:
I couldnt take my eye off that spy!! :love:
i mean whole collection is beautiful!! But the color of that spy cought my heart!!
if u ever post a close up pic of that spy.. i am sure i'll set it as a wallpaper in my desktop! LOL :nuts:

can i ask you.. whats exactly the color of that spy? it looks cooper but in the sides there is a lovely shade of .. what? is it like turquoise blue?

Njoy Your bags :smile:

vanilla_addict said:
beatiful collection !! :biggrin:
I couldnt take my eye off that spy!! :love:
i mean whole collection is beautiful!! But the color of that spy cought my heart!!
if u ever post a close up pic of that spy.. i am sure i'll set it as a wallpaper in my desktop! LOL :nuts:

can i ask you.. whats exactly the color of that spy? it looks cooper but in the sides there is a lovely shade of .. what? is it like turquoise blue?

Njoy Your bags :smile:

Thanks. The color of the spy is called halogram. Yes,it is copper (orang-y bronze) with turquoise. This is the same color as the one that Mary Kate is carrying.

Attachments

• mary-kate-ashley-olsen-davenport-hq-nov-17-2005-07.jpg
    mary-kate-ashley-olsen-davenport-hq-nov-17-2005-07.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 127
Purses-R-my-Life said:
ok I'm being nosey, good collection by the way

what the hell do you do for a living to afford a 5,000 purse and do you need a personal assistance :amazed:

LOL...I am a full time mom...yes, I do need personal assistance to take care of my kids :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ...... My lovely husband spoils me too much.:love:

Your collection is AWESOME! What a GREAT HUSBAND! But I'm surprised to hear you're a married mom. i showed my hubby your collection and he swore you were single w/no kids because those bags cost a small fortune. He thinks I'm bad w/my bags so when he saw all of yours he didn't feel too bad. You are a LUCKY WOMAN!!

Keep on!!!