My Target Rafe

I have been a fan of the Rafe line for a while. There were some amazing sales on their bags last spring/summer - so much so that I was worried they were packing it in. I got a really cute small leather light-plum colored bag for $15 at C-21 last spring. Rafe does a lot of really unique and interesting bags. I sort of like designers where you don't love every single bag they come out with but can see why someone else would love it. Good for Rafe for coming out with an accessible line. Your new bag is definitely extremely cute.

I have a question... which high end designer is going to design bags for target next? :P Is it going to be regular, like the Go International line?

I just bought the vanilla satchel hobo bag at Target this morning and used it all day today. I love it! I got so many compliments on it. My DH couldn't believe it was only $50 (and I actually only paid $40 b/c I had a 20% off coupon for Target).

i just got my black patent clutch in the mail, it's sooo cute, but i amdreaming about that vanilla one so i ordered it today and will return one (i know, keep both, right? : ) the black patent is a little shiny for my taste, but still beautiful nonetheless, plus it has silver hardware and i want the gold ..plus i have nothing in a white or vanilla color! does anyone have both and can compare....

I just bought the vanilla satchel hobo bag at Target this morning and used it all day today. I love it! I got so many compliments on it. My DH couldn't believe it was only $50 (and I actually only paid $40 b/c I had a 20% off coupon for Target).

THE HOBO IS GREAT ISNT IT! I WAS DEBATING B/W THAT ONE AND THE DOCTOR..I MEAN I LUV THE DR LOOK BUT I LOVE THAT THE HOBO ISNT SOOO SHINY...OOOOH I WISH I HAD A 20% COUPN TOO..LOL IMA GO LOOK FOR ONE...CONGRATS AND GLAD UR LOVING IT!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I bought the DR bag about a week ago and I love it so much that tonight I went and bought the black clutch to match!!!!! I just got back from Target around 5 mins. ago.

I love the clutch. I've been wanting a Coach framed wristlet, because they are a tad bit bigger than the regular wristlets. But I think this clutch is great!!!! It will deffinately hold my cravings off until I find a framed wristlet.

I agree the black is very shiny, but that's part of why I like it. And I love the way these bags feel. Most of the time if you get something shiny or patent they feel like plastic, but these bags feel like butter!!!!

I bought the DR bag about a week ago and I love it so much that tonight I went and bought the black clutch to match!!!!! I just got back from Target around 5 mins. ago.

I love the clutch. I've been wanting a Coach framed wristlet, because they are a tad bit bigger than the regular wristlets. But I think this clutch is great!!!! It will deffinately hold my cravings off until I find a framed wristlet.

I agree the black is very shiny, but that's part of why I like it. And I love the way these bags feel. Most of the time if you get something shiny or patent they feel like plastic, but these bags feel like butter!!!!

UR SOOO RIGHT...BUTTER...IS THE PERFECT WAY TO DESCRIBE THE WAY THEY FEEL...AND AS FAR AS THE DR...IM TORN B/W THE 2 ..BUT FOR THE PRICE MIGHT AS WELL GO FOR BOTH HUH!..LOL