My stuff arrived today! Dior Gaucho Necklace + more!!!

andork

Feb 8, 2006
Well my mom has been gone for a week (and she came today with my aunt and uncle). She went to Thailand and ... Hong Kong..the place where I told her to get the stuff. Originally, I wanted the Dior Gaucho Belt in black washed leather, but unfortunately, my mom said they didnt have it. But instead she got me this Dior Gaucho Necklace which was the same price as the belt. :O Oh well I'm happy with this necklace (: It's a beauty ho ho ho ho ho. I dont wear necklaces but from now I definitely have something to put around my neck haha. To bad I got to pay up later...She also got me some other goodies.... Hooray this feels like christmas! And just right now my auntie gave me a Hermes cell phone strap because she hasnt seen me for awhie. How sweet :shame: I feel guilty now haha.

Dior Gaucho Necklace
dior1.png

dior2.png

dior3.png
dior4.png

Buberry Fragrance + Bear
bbry.png

Gucci Cell Strap
gucci1.png

gucci2.png

Hermes Cell Strap
hermes1.png

hermes2.png

ahhh the burberry teddy!!! i love it! ive got one, i got mine with the limited edition burberry brit gold!
Burberry brit is one of my favourite perfumes ever! its beautiful

love all your goodies btw, beautiful

i love the necklace. it looks vintage but fresh and new all at the same time. very very pretty. the rest is fab too! cute bear, london smells sooooo good and you can never go wrong with gucci and hermes. great job your mom did! :smile: