My strapya-world.com package

Real plant? that's kinda weird. Let us know how long it lives. ;)

annie- It made me want to make another order too, so I picked up things and I got up to 180$. :hrmm:
Then I had to delete way more than a half.

Yeah I told myself for my first order no more than $20. So I got up to around $50 and then had to downsize. :crybaby: They had a lot of cute stuff! I think I got 4 items coming. Three of which are hello kitty charms. It was probably a good thing that some of the things I still wanted were sold out. I just hope they restock some of those items or are they gone for good?

I couldn't believe shipping was a little over $4!! Cheap! :wtf:

I didn't know that was a real plant in those biolife charms?

Yeah I told myself for my first order no more than $20. So I got up to around $50 and then had to downsize. :crybaby: They had a lot of cute stuff! I think I got 4 items coming. Three of which are hello kitty charms. It was probably a good thing that some of the things I still wanted were sold out. I just hope they restock some of those items or are they gone for good?

lol, I can't believe everybody does that, I thought I was the only one putting way too many things in my basket and then deleting the stuff I like less.

It is lucky they didn't have all the things I wanted, otherwise I would have made another order by now. :Push:

I think if it's still there then they're gonna restock them, otherwise they would have deleted them, no?

Hmm, I don't know. Some websites will keep old pics up and never restock. I hope that isn't the case. I still want a hello kitty goth charm.

I had to delete some of my items because I think spending a lot of money on trinkets is just nuts! :blink:

I figure $20-25 a month isn't too bad.

There must be somthing wrong with me. I LOVE cute things (I desperately want the Hello Kitty USB flashdrive I saw at Best Buy last week but can't figure out a reason to have it) but I'm really not finding much on this site I really want. What are you guys ordering so much of????

I do love the Hello Kitty key caps but what am I missing.... all my keys are the kind with the black plastic/rubber heads already on them. Do you scrape that off somehow to put these on? Do they fit over top of the cover already on there? I don't have one single key that is a "plain" key.... other than the key that unlocks my spare tire off my truck!

I picked up a few of the hello kitto cell phone charms.
I'm going to use the charms to hang off of my bags. I couldn't resist the little devil one and there is a pretty summer dolphin/hello kitty charm. I also got one of the ones someone else on here had posted with hello kitty in a jumpsuit except mine is blue.

I picked up one of the momo fruits (apple) to hang off of my adios and foresta bags. It looks like it will go perfectly on those bags.

I got phone charms too, but I see what you mean, I can use 2-3 phone charms and I will have nothing to do with the rest, that's why I also limited my purchase to about 22$ including shipping, it's just a waste of money to get 15 charms.

My keys are plane, so I had no problem fitting the cap on them, it's nicer this way coz my hands don't smell like metal after I use them.

Yes, i'll let you guys know how long it lives. I was surprised too when I was watching Attack Of The Show (news, gamer stuff - television show) and they had the bio-life plant in it. I thought it was so cool...and I still do! LOL.

I got one of the HK key caps. I want another but our car key has the black rubber stuff on it and dh doesn't think they can make a copy of it without the black rubber stuff.

Never heard of the bio-plant before. Post a pic when it comes in and let us know how long it lasts.