My Sphynx Cats!!

Thanks Kouk! They are sooo nice to each other. But they do spend most of their day sniffing each others butts! LOL Totally nasty ass!
I want to purell their little noses, but sadly that wont be good to do!

they look strange but in a GOOD way.

i love the way they look! they remind me of skinny pigs but much more elegant....i'd love to hug one!! does it feel like hugging a hot water bottle that meows? :biggrin:

LOL! It actually feels like a fuzzy baby! LOL I am actually morning today, as my mom took Minnie back! :sad: OH well. I think she missed my mum anyway. I am planning on getting a kitten in a few months, I will post pictures.

LOL! It actually feels like a fuzzy baby! LOL I am actually morning today, as my mom took Minnie back! :sad: OH well. I think she missed my mum anyway. I am planning on getting a kitten in a few months, I will post pictures.

You're getting another kitty in a few months?:nuts: Please post pictures when you do!! How is your new sphinx kitty adjusting to the new environment?

lol! a fuzzy baby! makes me wanna hold one even more!!

i'm sorry to hear that u had to give Minnie to ur mum...i can't wait to see pics of your new kitten!

so..do u have pics of Louis when he was a kitty? i'd love to see some!

lol! a fuzzy baby! makes me wanna hold one even more!!

i'm sorry to hear that u had to give Minnie to ur mum...i can't wait to see pics of your new kitten!

so..do u have pics of Louis when he was a kitty? i'd love to see some!

I got louis when he was 1.5 years..so no kitten pictures :sad: I will forsure post when the new baby comes in about 2 months. You cannot take them from their moms until they are at least 10-12 weeks old. :smile:
Selena

Here is the new kitten!!!!

but I cannot pick her up for about 10 weeks :sad:

miumiu.jpg