my special Hermes Halloween

I love it! I am trying to persuade DH to do the same with our pumpkin (hope it's ok to 'borrow' your idea) :flowers:

Of course you can :smile: I'm sure i'm not the only one who's done this lol. I was going to do the emblem at first but realized that was impossible lol. I also carved one that said 'Happy Halloween *heart* A & R' standing for Anthony and Richard.. lol I'll post a pic if you guys want to see.. but didn't since it's not related to Hermes :biggrin:

Of course you can :smile: I'm sure i'm not the only one who's done this lol. I was going to do the emblem at first but realized that was impossible lol. I also carved one that said 'Happy Halloween *heart* A & R' standing for Anthony and Richard.. lol I'll post a pic if you guys want to see.. but didn't since it's not related to Hermes :biggrin:

Thank you - and I'd love to see the other one too. My DH grows his own pumpkins, last year we had a 120 lb beauty to carve. This year in the UK, it's been a poor year weatherwise for growing anything and I have just 3 miserable 40 lb weaklings to carve, lol

I love Halloween!!! This idea is so cool, but I can just imagine my little trick or treaters. Hermes, Hermes what????

LOL so true, but for the young fashionistas they should like it... we also carved a moon with stars then a happy halloween love A & R (anthony and richard was too long to carve! lol).. I attached it for you guys to see. :smile:

IMG_3410x.jpg