My small outlet haul!

1. My trip to the Lancaster outlet was a success! My grandmother bought me the Hamptons Stripe Hobo in black and the Coach Pave Keyfob. The hobo was originally $249 and we got it for $109!! The fob was $24 and we got an additional 25% off of each by purchasing the Breast Cancer coupons for $1

I absolutely LOVE the bag!! It's gorgeous. Nothing was really catching my eye and I was upset but on our way out I spotted it and my grandmother said to get it. Then while waiting in line I saw the keyfob and had to have it. They also had a few watermelon charms there but I didn't like how big they are. They also had a ton of the monkeys, lions, frog lanyards and embossed apple keyfobs as well.

Here are some (not so good) pics of my goodies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooohhh -- its almost like mine!! that fob will look great on it!

3. How about some modelling pics of you w/ that GORGEOUS bag? :graucho:

4. oh wow! Your Hampton's hobo is similar to my new one !!! Congrats!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I think we have the same taste in bags...:tup: ummm....yes, modeling pics PLEASE!!!!!!:woohoo:

5. OMG... it's an amazing deal for a beautiful bag.. $109huh.. how can you beat that??? Congrats.. I am really happy for you:yahoo:

6. I can't shut the flash off of my camera for some reason so the modeling pics wound up looking funky. I'll try to find some way to shut it off so I can take some pics!!!

7. What a beautiful bag! Enjoy!

8. ohhh i LOVE how the underside of the strap is blue! such a pretty bag! and that keyfob is nice & sparkly! good finds!

9. Lovely...Congrats!

10. What a great deal! Congrats. I want a lion key fob so bad!

11. ooohhh what a pretty bag and such a great deal! that's so awesome that your grandma bought it for you too!

12. Nice! What a great deal on the bag.

13. Love the bag! Congrats!

14. Sweet haul!!! I love the bag! It's gorgeous!!! Congrats on the great deal!

15. Love your new bag!