My sister ordered...

1. My sister just ordered the LILY today in Black!:wtf:
    It's being shipped to my house (safer area), so I'll post pics when it arrives!
    I told her she was one lucky girl! The SA's at the store looked at her like this :wtf: when she told them she wanted to order the Lily! She also ordered the Sable Clogs in black sig!
    I can't wait to see the Lily in person!:drool:
    They should be here next Tues or Wed! Even with PCE, I could never afford that bag! I'll have to "borrow" it! LOL!:graucho:

2. Holy cow! I'm jealous. I would LOVE to own that in Atlantic....and who knows, maybe I will with a bonus check from work. :graucho:

Your sister is one bad yes, please post pics of her! I'm dying to see what she looks like IRL (ok, well sort of IRL).
  3. ^^I know!^^:drool:
    I love the atlantic color too. My sis didn't think that color was practical, so she went with black, which matches everything!:yes:
  4. oo i love it!
  5. Wow! Your sis really knows how to shop! What great and expensive taste. I love them!
  6. I'm loving that bag right now. Too bad I want 1000000 other things right now.
  7. oh wow, that's a $1,200 bag. i can't wait to see pics. did she order it in the black leather? i'm looking at it on the coach website right now. how weird, it has a coin purse on the back of the bag. i didn't realize that.
  8. Your sister has amazing taste!! Is that the sister in your Carly pics? I'm so jealous!!! I love those clogs too!!!
    Will you post pics of both? Thanks!!!
  9. Dang!! Color me green with envy! I drool over that bag everyday! Please post pics when she gets it :nuts: I can't even imagine how gorgeous it will be IRL :drool:
  10. I'm SOOOOOO jealous!
  11. I am going to look at it when it comes out and then decide if I want it. I got a 40% off letter to use.
  12. LUCKY Sister!!!! I would be so jealous if my sister bought that. I want that bag so bad!
  13. I've been drooling over that bag but could never justify paying a mortgage payment on a bag:crybaby:But congrats to your lucky sister!!
  14. WOW!! I am jealous!! Please post pics and let us know what you think of it when you see it IRL!
  15. Wow, can't wait to see pics of this bag!