MY SILVER SPY ARRIVED FROM JOMASHOP!!! similar to linen metallic coffer??

deco, gorgeous collection! first i saw the two similar colored spies on top (and i smiled b/c i thought it was a perfect answer to bagpunk's question...as in DUH! keep both) and then i scrolled down and my jaw dropped!! congrats to bagpunk too!

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

i can see at the bottom there, the SILVER SPY! you have one too!

my husband said it reminds him of the "witches of eastwick".... :confused1: when i asked for his clarification he said that pointy things on the handles. and then he touched the bag and lifted it and said, is this leather? i thought it was plastic....

Hmmmm...... Take a look at this while I ponder your good question:rolleyes:

attachment.php

thanks guys! i kept looking at it in the cab while the cab was moving that i felt a bit ill after... i suppose the silver spy looked a bit more gold in real life than its pic. and with my husband's "witches of eastwick" comment, i am beginning to think that maybe, on me, it looks a bit... gaudy.....?

^^ Oh hubbys often think good quality bags feel like plastic or are ugly. Mine calls my B shoes "robot shoes" and my versace bag "robot bag"...whatever that means lol. Maybe if you check out some pics of our members/celebs modeling this color you will like it again? If you began to have doubts after someone else's opinions you may regret returning/selling it if thats what you decide:sad:

my hubby liked the linen/light gold coffer, so i was surprised when he made that comment about my silver spy. i did have have confidence shanken a bit. but i really do like my silver spy. and i don't normally like metallic - especially goldish - leather anything! i love how the silver spy is not solid silver or solid gold. i love how it is silver base with gold wash. and combined that with the bubbliness of the spy leather... i thought that made that something else. thanks kneehighz! i will look at kelly osborne's again (i hate spnding time looking at celebs' pics, as i dislike people who are famous for doing nothing, but they are very good reference points....)

LOL @ kelly. No I like the silver too, better than the gold although I've not seen either in person. I just think the silver would be perfect for me and I could pull it off. If it was sold silver I couldn't. It IS a beautiful bag, I don't care what boys think! heehee