My SA put me on a bag diet :-(

This is only for Birkins. If you got 3 this year they will try to slow you down because they have other people to feed. But if there is a Birkin sitting around looking lonely (highly doubt it) they will give you a ring. 3 Birkins 1 year from the same store, your doing pretty good there missy!

I have the opposite experience...my SA wants to know why I don't want MORE bags!!!!![/quote]

I know mine too. I told my SA I want a some time to enjoy what I have and she was like... welll we will see, you need more, haha. go GF, love that.

how I love to label!!!!!!!

Would LOVE to see the pics of your labelling efforts, Mrs S!

I have the opposite experience...my SA wants to know why I don't want MORE bags!!!!!

Give me a few weeks, GF:flowers:. When I move stuff to my new wardrobe. :yes:

And you are very lucky Down Under! Every Birkin here is like tagged with 4 customer names!

My SA put me on a birkin diet alright. I've brought two birkins in a month and when I went back to H store and inquire on my other four birkin requests, he told me I should wait till next March before he can get me any birkin /kelly.

My SA then explained H only allows two birkin/ kelly to one customer per year. But I believe if you'll buy some of their RTW, that rule or 2 birkin / kelly can bend a little.:hysteric:

I meant in general, though, guccigal...I am really sick of hearing about the numerous negative experiences people have with SAs. Especially when it's happening to longtime customers.

I just have a thing about having to "prove" that I'm somehow "worthy" to spend my money in a store, for gods sakes. It's an issue I have; hits my hot button.

But yes, I understand there are lots of things that may or may not be going on behind the scenes at any given exchange between a client and a salesperson. The bottom line to me remains, though, that if you have a customer who is ready willing and able to buy something, you should sell it to her. Period. The little politics make me sick.

At the end of the day, it's A PURSE. It's not the holy grail. It's not the cure for cancer. I think the brand in general needs to get over itself, occasionally.

BRAVO!:tup: God Bless you my dear!:love: